Chapter 46

I know you guys were waiting but my family member was not keeping well so update got delayed . Sorry for keeping you wait as I promised to give you treat for 50k but I was extermly busy .

This chapter is bit short as I didn't have much time to write more but I assure it is just naksh and keerti moments . So hope you all like it .

Target votes 135

From now own , update schedule will be a bit irregular due to starting of jain festival Paryushana as we do fast and meditation. Hence I wont be able to write much .

Hope you like it . Share you views in comment  section

Dedicated to all my readers who helped me to reach this 50k milestone.

Naksh and keerti stood awkwardly in the corridor as their friends left leaving them alone to enjoy their first night together

Naksh and keerti stood awkwardly in the corridor as their friends left leaving them alone to enjoy their first night together. Both were nervous and anxious at their places they thought of being alone with each other and that too for full time . Naksh look at keerti who was nervous just like him staring at floor nervously .

" come keerti " naksh said as he opened the door and they both entered the room . He switched on the lights while keerti gasped in surprise as she look at the beautiful decorated room . The bed was decorated with white lilies with the combination of red roses making it look magical . It was a spacious with a king size bed in middle , white and red colour . A coffee table with their near the bed with a white couch while their a balcony which was giving a splendid view of lake pichola. The cool breeze was flowing making the atmosphere more romantic . There was a wall decorated with pictures of their family of which most of them were ved and krishi's photo .

She stiffened as she heard the metallic door locking . They were alone now !! Nervousness and excitement was kicking into her system. Her whole body was freezing and heating up as she didn't know what is going to happen next . She was not ready yet for this physical intimacy and she hope naksh too understand that and doesn't force her for that for now .

" what happened ?? Keerti are you alright ? " naksh asked taking her hand into his as she saw her sweating and twitching her hands in nervousness. He have noticed many times that whenever she is thinking is nervous or scared about something she twitchs her fingers to fade the irritation away .

" Not...hing I am j..ust tired . Nothing more.." keerti said stammering while naksh looked at confused not Buying her excuse . He knew something was surely disturbing her . He took hold of her hand and moved towards the couch to sit as the bed was fully decorated with flowers and was making it bit awkward . They both sat on the couch near the balcony while naksh squeezed her hand making her look at him.