𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I stood in the mirror lotioning my skin as I carefully eyed my belly in the mirror

I stood in the mirror lotioning my skin as I carefully eyed my belly in the mirror. I applied coco-butter onto my hand rubbing it together before I began rubbing it onto my bare skinned stomach and quickly grabbed my robe placing it around my body.

I walked out the bathroom making my way through the house as I went into the kitchen. I sighed opening the refrigerator looking for food, I grabbed a bottle of water while I started taking out food for breakfast.

"Ughhh" I pouted placing the food on the counter. "I'm tireddd"

I bent down and opened the cabinets grabbing pots and utensils as I began making breakfast. I turned all the stove tops on medium as I stood there watching over the food.

I shook my head as I yawned.

I knew that I was going to be tired due to me not getting enough sleep at night but being extra tired was just enough to say that I was over anything at this point.

Since I've been pregnant all I ever known was my bed and my couch but I knew I couldn't just sit around and not be productive.

I was used to moving around and doing things but I knew I wasn't going to be able to do a lot. I was now in my second trimester going on four and half months so I knew that I had to take everything I've done with caution. Due to me being high risk at pregnancy, I was always aware of the things that I'll do before I'll do it them because of me and my baby's health.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't enjoying the times I could just chill and sleep around but I was also beginning to get anxious to continue to move around—do things such as work.

I needed to make income the best way I could because whenever I'd reach my final months of being pregnant which I hoped and claimed that I would, I wouldn't be able to do much.

I tuned out my thoughts hearing the sausage if placed in the pan started to sizzle, I grabbed a fork and flipped them before I gained my attention on the pot of grits stirring them.

I leaned my body against the counter and pulled my phone out checking my notifications, I unlocked it opening every app I seen one from before getting on TikTok.

"Cute face, ass fat" I sung out rolling my neck as I snapped my fingers. "Jump in my jeans"

I scrolled through videos as I sung every sound while passing throughout before I eventually got tired of scrolling and tended back to my food. I turned of the stove top that held the pan of grits and sausage seeing that they finished.

"Lord, let me hurry up so I can go to sleep" I mumbled talking to myself as I placed frozen waffles into the toaster.

"What the fuck" I jumped as I heard a knock, I walked over and peeped at the door. I stood there watching the door before I heard my phone ringing making me look over seeing it was Bryson.