Chapter 20: Amortentia

Y/n's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and being pulled into someone's warm body. I then smelt gunpowder and vanilla waft into my nose. I opened my eyes to see my boyfriend, Fred Weasley fast asleep, his hair was messy and all over the place. He was slightly snoring and our noses were nearly touching.

It was 6:30am. Breakfast stared at seven and classes were at 8. I tried to wriggle out of his bed. Fred's grip was to strong around me. I loved being back in his arms after being stuck at the bottom of the lake.

I had to wake him up so I could shower and get ready.

"Good morning my Freddie" I whispered whilst pushing his hair back.

He let out a soft groan and stretched his legs out whilst still holding onto me.

"Freddie I need to get ready" I whispered.

"No. Let me sleep love" Fred groaned.

"No. I need to get up. You need to"

"If I can't go back to sleep, then you can't get ready" he whispered. He hauled me over and I was laying on top of him. His grip tightened around my waist and left a trail of kisses up my neck.

The then planted a long, soft kiss on my lips. We kissed passionately for a long time. Our lips slid over each other's but soon got interrupted.

"Do you two mind. We're trying to sleep" said George.

We moved our heads up to see both George and Lee were staring at us.

"Look like we have spectators" Fred joked. I gave a small giggle

"Freddie I really need to get up." I said. He released me from his grip. I climbed off of him and shuffled myself towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower and gave a quick wash before I got out.

The door suddenly open to see Fred walk in. We both stood there for a while.

"Sorry" he said "I forgot you were in here"
I saw him look at me up and down and slightly smirk before I wrapped my towel and shuffled out the bathroom.

I went into the bedroom and it was empty. George and Lee had left for breakfast. I changed into my uniform, slid on my shoes and robe before the bathroom door opened. Fred opened the door. He was standing there wrapped in a towel from the waist down. It perfectly revealed his abs, perfectly chiselled and prominent on his chest.

"Are we making it a habit to see us half naked" I joked.

"I guess so" Fred replied in a joking tone. He came over and planted a kiss on my lips before getting dressed and making our way into the great hall for breakfast.

"Good morning you two lovebirds" George said sleepily.

"We had quite a show this morning" laughed Lee. We all burst out laughing and Fred decided to kiss me again.

"Stop it" said Ron as he walked past before pushing our heads away.

I placed some sausages and egg on my plate before shovelling them down.

"I got double potions this morning" I moaned.

"Good luck lovey" Fred said as I got up. I kissed his forehead and walked out the hall and down to the dungeons.

I walked in and Snape hasn't arrived yet. I took my usual seat next to Cedric near the back of the classroom.

"Hey Cedric" I said.

"Hi" he mumbled.

"I wanted to say well done and thank you for saving me from the lake yesterday" I said. But I could feel the awkwardness between us so I decided to stay quiet.