Crush

I'm sorry I keep changing POV unconsciously 😭

~~~~~~~~~~

It's generally human behaviour to escape their embarrassing escapades by trying not to talk about it. One of the best ways of doing this is, hiding. No face, no case, the idea is simple. Well these are pretty much the thoughts of neurotypicals.

Taehyung though, had to first acknowledge the fact that last night's events were indeed embarrassing. Which weren't for him, as he didn't see anything wrong with vomiting on your boyfriend's jacket (biological needs), and bleeding their ear off by blurting out incorrect trivias. Maybe, the puking part deserved an apology and the payment of cost of laundry but nothing that included hiding. So it shouldn't have been very surprising for Jungkook for 'not' having to console Taehyung, by assuring him that none of last night's events were a big deal for him because he was now standing face to face with a very normal, poker faced Taehyung.

"Good morning, Mr Jeon. As the CMO of this company, I'm not supposed to be here in your office right now without having personally being called by you, but I had a personal matter to discuss with you, so I had to act unprofessional. I apologise. Oh, I do." Jungkook's afraid that if someone heard his thoughts right now then he would probably get jumped on, by the "I take offense for everything" group and get called out for admitting to himself, that Taehyung's disorder makes everything about him ten times cuter. Imagine apologizing to your boyfriend for coming to his office in the name of unprofessionalism, when they can might as well be having office sex for all they cared. For anything, the realisation only crushed Jungkook's hope for an erotic dating life.

"You can come to my office anytime you want Taehyung. You don't have to apologise for that." And if Taehyung raised his hand to ask for a doubt then he totally saw it coming.

"Even if I want to use your toilet because they hang the toilet roll inwards when it's supposed to be outward?" A chuckle leaves past Jungkook's lips as he nods his head.

"You are always welcome, Taehyung, but just have it hanged outward, I doubt anyone cares." Even though there were no changes in Taehyung's expressions, he still looked conflicted.

"I do. They must care too. Although it's very illogical and incorrect to have it hanged inwards, but I'm still new so I can't dictate what goes around here." That left Jungkook wondering about the direction in which his own toilet paper is hanged. He couldn't seem to recall it, so he left it for later.

"Well as I said you are always welcome. Anyway, what's your purpose of visit?" Jungkook asked, trying to change the subject from toilet rolls.

"Oh, I had to apologise for puking on your jacket. That was very unhygienic, and displeasing. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't. I'm sorry. And this is for the dry cleaning." Jungkook looked down at the bills Taehyung placed on his table, looking fresh out of a bank.

"You don't have to pay me for that Taehyung, it's completely fine. I mean would you want me to pay if I puked on your clothes?" Jungkook immediately regretted asking that question.

"I would."

"I'll keep that in mind, but I don't want you to. So keep it and buy yourself a coffee or something." Taehyung nodded his head as he silently took back the bills and kept it back in his silver case hanging on his shoulders. That explained their fresh looking state.

"I'll take my leave then." Taehyung excused himself, only to be stopped by Jungkook who recalled the important matter that was eating up his head all night yesterday.

"Wait! Taehyung umm I met your doctor yesterday. He introduced himself as Min Yoongi. You guys seemed pretty close." Jungkook perceived this as the right way to start his questions.

"Every sentence was a statement, Jungkook. A statement. What do you want me to answer?" Asked Taehyung.

"Are you close?" Of course the answer wouldn't bother Jungkook in any way. Is what he keeps telling himself in his head.

"Hmm, I don't know. If I had only one Oreo McFlurry then I would eat it myself. But if I had two then I would give him half. Does that make him close or not?" This definitely gave Jungkook an update on his maintained list of things Taehyung likes.

"How many would you give me?" The answer came pretty quick.

"Half and one respectively." The smile stretching on his lips wasn't far away.

"It looked like he liked you more than how much a doctor should like a patient. Doesn't matter though, since I'm the one getting at least a half McFlurry." Taehyung pondered about what Jungkook said and wondered what was his interpretation of liking someone more than business relations.

"The way I like you?" It had been Taehyung who had proposed him in the first place but Jungkook still felt extremely pleasant every time Taehyung admitted to his attraction towards him. Somehow it was way more meaningful that any other I like you(s) he had heard in his life.

"Somewhat." It was not an accusation, but a presumption, so Jungkook didn't see any need of denying his speculations.

"Oh, no, he doesn't. Mr Min was the first very handsome and cute guy I met after discovering that I was gay. So after a month of detailed discussions with Jimin we concluded that I had a crush on him. A crush. So I proposed him the very next day and told him that I have a crush on him. He said, I'm a very sweet guy, but it's wrong for him to reciprocate his patient's feelings. That our relationship would be better off left professional. He also said I'll find a much better man than him in the future. Oh he was right. He was right. I have you now. You're better. Much much better." Jungkook was frankly at loss of words. All night yesterday he was panicking at the possibility of Yoongi liking Taehyung, but it turns out that it was Taehyung who liked Yoongi. Yes the important matter here is that it's all in the past and that Taehyung just repeatedly accepted that he's much much better than Yoongi, a confession he can rub on Yoongi's face if they happen to meet in the future, but he still feels weird about this whole ordeal.

"And what happened next?" Taehyung scratched his head to jug his memories before answering him again.

"Then I told him that a girl got upset with me when I called her fat when she was actually, which I didn't quite understand. So he explained me that I was apparently focusing on an aspect on her appearance that she might already be feeling insecure about which is not a good thing to do and it was me who was at fault. But then I asked him..." Jungkook was quick to stop his rambling because he frankly couldn't care less about an unknown girl Taehyung had upset at an unknown time in past, when he had his own present love life to worry about.

"No, Taehyung, I meant what happened to your crush. I mean you obviously still don't have a crush on him right, and still don't think he's cute and handsome right?" Jungkook was pretty positive that his answer was going to be a curt no, but he still wanted to make sure, because he just wants to make sure everything when it's related to Taehyung.

"Hmm. I don't know. We'll think about it. He is still cute and handsome though." Jungkook had not planned their conversation to go this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry sorry sorry for not being able to keep my promise. Something just happened in my family and I got busy. I hope you enjoyed the chapter though.