Chapter-7

¿...Event...?

1st POV

Do you know the feeling that you were just having a stroll in the neighborhood, but some random dude just yeets you a refrigerator, and then you got yeeted to the other side of the city?

While also feeling the impact of the landing, and the sound of something cracked?

That is what I'm feeling right now.
Why?

Well let me just...

<A few hours ago>

I was just having a short beautiful and peaceful nap, when suddenly...

*(/Notice. Dear host, would you like to participate in an event?\)*

Huh? Event...? Since when is there an event that I can participate in?

*(/Just now, dear host\)*

.
.
.

Okay. What kind of event is that Sybyl? I'm quite interested you see.

*(/Currently Unknown. But it is suggested dear host.\)*

That's suspicious... Unknown huh? Well I don't want to risk it but I'm curious...

Hey Sybyl? If I participated in the event, is there a reward?

*(/Searching files... Yes. 1st reward Unknown 2nd reward- Unknown 3rd reward- System Upgrade. That is the only information that I found, dear host.\)*

Okay. It's literally telling me to not go. But a System upgrade? What kind of upgrade is it Sybyl?

*(/Features Upgrade, Information Upgrade, Memory Upgrade, File Capacity Upgrade.\)*

Sounds useless to me to be honest... But since your were very helpful to me, and maybe an upgrade would be beneficial...

But the question is... Is it worth it...? We really don't know... And the information are so little that it looked dangerous...

And I'm still not that quite powerful, if we're fighting something or someone from another universe or some shit like that, that is...

And I also have a bad feeling about this...

This is a problem because we don't know if we can make it out alive if we participate in this event thing...

And also. Who made this event?

*(/Searching information... It is confirmed that Ed created this event just for you, dear host.\)*

Haha haha. No. We're not participating in that event. I already know that something is going to happen...

And I know it's not good... So no. We're refusing.

*(/Notice. Message from Ed.
=Just please participate. I know that you would like this, and would also be beneficial for the future events there in bleach universe. Besides, you can pass time there in the bleach universe as well while you participate in the event, and don't worry your going to survive if that's what your worrying about. Also the event is quite easy so it's a guaranty win for you= \)*