ᴘᴀsᴛ ɢʟɪᴍᴘsᴇs

╭──────────╮
❝Don't try to mess with me. You don't want to see me mad, do you now?
I believe no.❞
╰──────────╯

The grey haired woman made her way to the building where the students and both principals were to discuss the next step in the exchange event. Y/N was back to her normal attire, but instead this time she had her eyes uncovered. It was time to give those weakling a piece of her mind. As she stepped in, she could see them all arguing about something and Gojo was about to leave...

"Good, all of you are here..." She said while smiling and walked in. The Tokyo and Kyoto students could feel a dark aura around her. She pulled a Sotoba from her sleeve and pointed at Gakuganji which made the students stand up, "How many time have I given you the same warning?" She said, her smile was replaced with an emotionless face. Mai pointed her gun at Y/N, "Lower your weapon!" She ordered with her classmates preparing to fight her.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" Y/N questioning, turning around to face them, "Here's a little secret, I'm immortal. You know why?" Y/N said with a sly smirk and all of the students looked at her with puzzled looks aside from Yuji and Gojo since they know everything, "Because I'm what called a Shinigami, Grim Reaper, or better yet Death God." Their eyes widened at her words.

"D-Death God?" The blue haired girl, Miwa, stuttered. Y/N approached Yuji and threw her arm over his shoulders, glaring at them.

 Y/N approached Yuji and threw her arm over his shoulders, glaring at them

[Just imagine yourself shorter.]

"Kyoto students... I must just kill you all. Harming Yuji is a thing I can't tolerate and this doing deserves only death because I made it clear to this old man that Yuji must never be harmed." Y/N said with a threatening tone. Gojo smiled at her, "Y/N san, you can't kill them." Y/N's glare turned to him which made him slightly shiver, "Give one good reason not to reap their souls right now?"

"Well, we need them to fight the curses."

She sighed after she gave it a thought and glared at them again, stabbing her Sotoba down that it made a green wave to emit from the ground, "This is the last warning. If anything... anything... happened to Yuji, I swear that all of you will be nothing but walking corpses. And I won't hesitate to do it. This will be the last time I will repeat myself, Yuji should never get hurt!" She demanded, clenching her hand that held the wooden Sotoba, breaking it with ease. Yuji looked at Y/N, he was happy that she was here to protect him. The woman felt his gaze and looked at him, giving him soft smile.

"I will be gone for sometime, Yu chan. You better take care of yourself." She whispered to him.

"You will leave me again?"