13. Don't dare to hurt him

Jimin's pov

There isn't any place like your home.
My mom my dad and my family welcome us warmly.

By the time pass my mom was recovering slowly from her ill state.

Jiminah i missed you a lot son. Are you doing well ? why I feel like you have lose weight ? I am okay mom I promise I am doing well I told by kissing her cheek.

You know what, today I am going to spend the whole day with you. Hyung says we aren't leaving until tomorrow morning. I said smiling at her.
Mom was happy about the news.

Even though she wasn't feeling best I can see, she whining to dad as letting her go to the kitchen to cook for us.
I laugh at them and went to my room.

Still, it was kept as the same. I open the windows and sat on my bed.
Then I heard a knock on the door.

Hyung may I coming. It was my brother.
Jungkookie !!! I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

I ask him so many questions but all of his replies were limited to either a few words or body gestures.

Jungkook are you okay is anything bothering you ?.

He turned to me and look into my eyes deeply. Hyung are you okay ?. I didn't expect him to ask that from me.

Yes, I am ! why kookie? why did you thought I wasn't?.

"I saw everything on that day hyung. I saw how that monster treats you at the party. I saw it all. Don't lie to me hyung I know something is wrong between you guys, But you didn't tell us".
You don't have to act you are all okay when you aren't.

I was caught off guard by his sudden words.
Not letting me stop him he move my shirt collar with a swift move.

I freakout by this unexpected action.
But he didn't let me stop him.

Hyung !!! his eyes were full of shock.

Don't tell me.... don't tell me, still he doesn't accept you as his.

By telling that he pulls me to a hug and that time I lost my plastered smile as I let tears left my eyes.

This time I didn't hold back.
Kookie we are doing well trust me, yoongi hyung treats me well. The thing is he also went through a lot. So both of us need time to adjust to each other.
But don't hate him, kook, cause I love him. I love him with my whole heart so don't tell mom and dad. I promise we'll be okay as the time pass. If I wasn't okay I promised to tell you first.

We stay in the same position for a while until we both calm ourselves.
And then we chat for hours by catching up on what we miss.

Yoongi's pov

Jimin's parents were so happy to see him. Park mansion was located near to a river and the surrounding was soothing as taking all bad feelings away.

Mr. Park came to me and had a little chat. He asked about how was my dad doing and the progress of our mission.

After we talked some time, he told me they placed our belongings in Jimin's room and freshened up before having lunch.

It wasn't hard to find his room cause there was a board hanging on the door saying "Jimin's paradise". I laugh at it because it's too childish, at the same time I realize it matches with jimin alot.

I thought he was resting so I slowly open the door to get my things out.

Then I heard " Don't tell me.... don't tell me still he didn't accept you as his." And I saw jungkook checking his collarbone.

I freeze where I was, and then heard "Kookie we are doing well trust me, yoongi hyung treating me well. The thing is he has also gone through a lot. So both of us need to adjust to each other. I couldn't stand there anymore.

I slowly retreat to the garden and sat on a bench while sinking in my thoughts.

How many times has he been in such situations ? How may times he have to coverup the situations while protecting my reputation and telling others I am treating him well, when only I have been an asshole all the time !
My wolf is restless.

****

After dinner, I decided to spent a little time by the riverside.

Can I have a word with you? It was jungkook here. Yes sure jungkook.

See I don't wanna beat around the bush, I simply wanted you to know
I don't know about your personal problems, I only know this, my jiminie hyung doesn't deserve the shitty way you treating him.

If you couldn't claim him as yours why did you marry him in the first place?
His eyes were burning and I can see the anger him hold, by the way his vains pop us as he talk,

Ah, I see, you just use him as a tool to gain more power.
I let you be this once since my brother told me he was in lo-- forget about that.

But don't dare to hurt my hyung I will repeat myself DON'T EVER DARE TO HURT HIM, IF YOU COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF HIM, JUST FUCKING RETURN HIM TO US WITHOUT PLAYING WITH HIS LIFE. HE DESERVE BETTER.

By saying that he turns on his heels and walkway without giving me one second to talk.
I can see the way his brother cares about him. I knew I didn't treat him well but I promise to try my best.

Though I didn't have hard feelings toward him, I trusted the rhythm arising in my heart.
I can't be rude to him, I hate to see his teary eyes.
Still, I am not too sure about my feelings rising in my broken heart. But I know one thing these feelings are new to my life.

I stand to go back to our shared room tonight .........

Update : 31/08/2021
Hope you enjoy