Chapter 11: Casino night Tournament (Arc 1)

Within the Freedom Fighters HQ we see Sally, Sonic, Tails, Rotor, Antoine, Bunnie and Nicole sat around the table facing the screen. Sally call everyone here for an important news and once they arrived Sally explained they know where the other Chaos Emerald is which surprised them.

Sonic: (smirk) Well that was quick as we hoped.

Rotor: I agree.

Tails: So where is it?

Sally: According to Nicole, it is at Casino Night club and being used as a prize for a tournament fight. Running the tournament is Breezie.

Sonic: Oh I know her, she was the one that I saved many years back bit she tricked me and turn out of helping Eggman to capture me.

Tails: I still can't believe she is working for Eggman and trick us.

Sally: Indeed. Now she runs a Casino and we need to get that Emerald.

Rotor: Can we not just take it?

Tails: That would be stealing plus we be like Eggman and not like the Freedom Fighters.

Nicole: Tails is right but even if we would enter the Casino, we might draw attention to ourselves.

Antoine: So what should we do? We can't just sit here and do nothing.

Sally: (smile) Luckily I call up two allies and they be happy to help us. All we have to do is let them do the job and hope for the best.

(Meanwhile)

Tangle, Jewels and Y/n ride through the bus as the bus gose through a tunnel and then came out and Y/n was amazed to be at Casino night club and see many tall buildings and many lights that light up like a sun.

Soon the bus made it's stop and the trio gotten out as Tangle take a deep breath and said.

Tangle: (smile) Welcome to Casino Night club guys!

They wlak through the streets while they look around and during this walk Y/n asked.

Y/n: So I thought you said this was a Casino?

Tangle: Well it is but this is what everyone calls it when ever they came here.

Jewels: This place is Eggman's land but since the war began most of his terrorist have to be to abaddon and soon it take over by some citizens to make it as their home.

Y/n looks at many build board that have Eggman's symbols on it which he says.

Y/n: That would explain a lot.

They continue on only to be met by a Eggman bot which Y/n was about to get into a fighting stand but Tangle told him.

Tangle: Wow it's fine! These guys are cool.

Y/n: Huh?

Tangle: These are the old models of Eggman's bots. Eggman either throws them away and soon they be found a reprogrammed for good or he give them to one of his trustful services to be used in miner jobs.

Y/n: Guess that kinda make sense.

Tangle: (smile) Oh there it is! Come on!

Tangle runs off with Y/n and Jewels following her and once they catch up with her they arrived at the main Casino itself. It was a large Casino with a large and flashing build board over head while customers go in and out of the Casino.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow this place is huge!

???: Hello you three, how may we help you?

They look over to see two robots. One looked like a tall chicken while the other was short with two drills as arms while a drill on his nose.