Laurel Lance X Fem Reader (Arrow)

Here's another Arrow oneshot!
This time it's for Laurel Lance.

Summary : Being Tommy's younger sister Y/N always sees Laurel when she comes over to hang out with Tommy but Y/N is to shy to talk to her but now she is brave enough to.

~~~~

Third person pov...

Tommy poked his head into his sisters room as he walked past "Hey N/N Laurel is coming round in a few hours for lunch" he said making Y/N blush she always blushes around Laurel for some reason.

"Okay Tommy" Y/N said her brother smiled at her and left to go downstairs, since Oliver had gone missing her Brother had been hanging out with Laurel alot.

Y/N  sighs, she loves Tommy but she doesn't want him to know about her crush on Laurel.

Few hours later...

'Laurel should be here soon' thought Y/N Tommy had been running around making sure everything was clean for when Laurel comes over.

Y/N hears a knock on the door so she gets up from the sofa and walks to open the door once she did she wished she didn't.

Standing in front of the 15 year old was Laurel Lance her crush and her brothers girlfriend? She isn't sure if she is or not.

"Hey Y/N! Tommy in?" Asked Laurel looking around behind Y/N for Tommy. Y/N froze and didn't answer she couldn't speak.

But was saved when Tommy came behind her and she was saved, she quickly scurried away upstairs so she wouldn't be even more embarrassed.

She could hear Laurel ask Tommy if she was okay but Y/N carried on running to her room, slammed the door and jumped under her covers.

She hid her blushing face in her hands and groaned 'oh god' she thought 'I messed up'

Half an hour later...

Someone knocked on Y/Ns door she had come out of her covers and was reading one of her many books she thought it was a maid and answered.

"Come in" she said still looking at her book she was at the best part and couldn't stop, she felt the bed dip as the person sat down.

'Okay it isn't a maid maybe Tommy or Dad's thought the teenager, she Peak and froze again 'Okay not Tommy or Dad'

She blushed again it was Laurel who came in, slowly Y/N put her book down and sat up looking at Laurel.

"H-Hi"

Laurel smiled at her happy Y/N spoke to her "Hey Y/N, are you okay?" She asked worried for Y/N, the (H/C) girl nodded quickly "Yes I'm fine very fine all good" she rambled making Laurel laugh.

Y/N stopped rambling and joined in laughing she was being ridiculous, its only Laurel here.

For the rest of the afternoon Y/N spoke more to Laurel and was soon able to keep a conversation going for more than a minute.

Tommy was happy his Sister was talking to Laurel.

The end!

Hope you liked this, I have finally written Laurel Lance.

Word count: 520