❇ 𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙭 𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙮 (𝙤𝙘) ❇

Title: Date night!

About: After Tory and Updike start to date, they finally have their first date!

Requested: SyameiseDaFurry

~~~~~

I quickly got dressed for the date. I can't believe UPDIKE ASKED ME TO GO OUT WITH HIM! My hair starts to fluff up from the stress. I should've gotten ready way more earlier, but FUCKIN FORGOT TO WAKE UP EARLIER!

I look at the mirror, and kept changing outfits. "Why do I care so much about a dumb cloud..." I sighed at myself in the mirror. I finally found the right outfit and ran right away to the restaurant Updike booked for me and him.

I huffed as I tried and causally go inside the restaurant. I see Updike waiting for me as I went up to him. "Heyyy!" I smiled at him. He seemed disappointed. "You're 5 minutes late." I nervously laughed. "Chill out Cloudy! You know me, you can't rush perfection." I chuckled.

"I know, lets just go to our table." Updike sighed as he brought me to the table. "Wow this is a little too fancy." I nervously laughed. I never really acted this nervous. Is it the stress from the date?

"Heh, I know you don't feel like you fit in to this, but I just wanted the best for this date..." Updike smiled. "I love it when you smile. You never do it, which makes me sad." I sarcastically frown.

Updike rolls his eyes and the waiter comes in. The both of us ordered what we wanted and wait for our food.

"What do you have planned for the night?" I asked while eating my food. "It's a surprise." I roll my eyes. "Fine."

We both ate and talked until we're both done eating. Updike paid and we both left the restaurant. "The food was great! What's next?" I cut straight to the point.

"What's the rush? You want this date to end that badly?" Updike asked. My eyes widen "NO NO NO! I just really want to know what's next!" My eyes went down, I felt guilty.

Updike pets my head and I back up. "What are you doing?" I flinched. "You're starting to let things get to you. It's not really like you." Updike sounded concerned.

"I'm just nervous okay. It's the first time I actually try to dress nice. Be lucky I did."

Updike chuckled. "I feel like you'll like the next thing we're about to do." We walked into a building and I saw it was a shooting range. I gasped. "A SHOOTING RANGE?" I jumped up and down.

"You're acting like a child, and I knew you'll like it." He chuckles. I calmed down and followed him into the line.

We we're given safety glasses and headphones and a gun. We went into the shooting range and I see a bunch of targets.

After the instructor told me how to use the small gun, I fired my first shoot.

"You better be careful Tory." He reminded me. "I know! I'm not 4." I shot the target right in the middle. "Wow, i'm really good with this shit. Maybe I can hunt down Whitty instead." I laughed. Updike rolled his eyes. "You'll get there."

I glared at him "excuse me? Whoever shoots the most targets in the middle, wins." I challenged him. "You're going to lose..."

After 5 minutes later, Updike won in the end and I sighed. "Of course. The expert assassin wins, but I am good for a beginner." I stuck my tongue out at Updike and put my stuff away.

We left the place and started walking to our next destination. "That was fun! I should really learn how to handle a gun!" I laughed. "It's best if not...."

I glared at him. "Where are we going now? The sun is already setting?" I asked. "I know." He said, being very vague.

"Y'know I hate it when you're vague and shit." I groaned. Updike chuckles and we walked to the beach.

"The beach? I didn't really bring a swimsuit or anything-" I nervously said. "We're not going to swim, just sit beside me on this log." Updike pats the log and I sat beside him.

"Just thought that we'd look at the stars I guess. Nothing too extreme." He says. I chuckled and looked up at the stars. They were pretty tonight.

As I stared at the sky, Updike held my hand. I blushed from the sudden action and looked at him. "Tory, I'm glad I met you. If I didn't, who's hand will I be holding right now?" He nervously smiled. I blushed even harder. "Quit being all lovey dovey! I can't evem look straight at you anymore!" I was tok flustered to even look at him.

Updike grabbed my cheek, making me face him. As our faces slowly went closer, our lips touched. We parted lips and I looked away as soon as possible. In my head I was screaming. My first kiss with Updike!

"Are you okay Tory?" Updike asked concerned. I was very red. "Y-yes?" I said. He chuckles.

Updike really broke me

~~~~

Word Count: 852

A/n: I think the story I made was really cute 🥰. Anyways, I hoped you like it, requests are going to end soon, but please don't spam me with a bunch of requests... Anyways, byeeee!