01

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 1: Traverse
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 1: Traverse
Next »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Wandering in the long dimness for a long time, until the end is unknown, a white light flashed in front of me, the next second, the curled eyelashes of the person lying in bed trembled and slowly opened Closed eyes.

Su Yue blinked, making sure that she finally woke up, her eyes moved, calmly and carefully looked at everything around her.

On the bumpy ground and the cracked earthy wall, there was a picture of a pierced face pasted on it. Under the picture was a table with a lame leg. Next to the table was an old to darkened wardrobe.

Other than that, there is nothing more in the room.

There is only one word in the whole room-broken.

Su Yue sighed secretly in her heart, until she completely digested the facts before her, then she said softly: "System, are you still there?"

As soon as the voice fell, a voice that couldn't distinguish between male and female echoed in his head: "Host in, congratulations on your successful journey, welcome to the seventies."

Really crossed, it turned out that this is really not a fantasy, she really encountered the matter of crossing after death, and she also got a system.

The same as in the novel.

But the facts are in front of her, and she cannot tolerate her disbelief, because she clearly remembers that she was hit and killed by a large truck that was out of control. The speed and quality of the large truck were not something she could bear. So her fate was to die on the spot. Her soul quickly drifted away from her body, and she watched in mid-air as a group of people called the police, calling 120 to 120. Then the doctor announced her death, covered her with a white cloth, and announced the end of her short life.

Then, her soul suddenly became dizzy, as if something was quickly reading and sucking away her vitality, as if it would completely disappear in this world in the next second.

Su Yue knew that she was going to die.

Just as she accepted her fate that she would completely disappear in this world, suddenly a white light flashed in front of her eyes. The next second, a cold voice sounded in her mind: You are willing to accept the Vanves system and return to the 70s to complete the task. , In exchange for another life?

Su Yue didn't know what the voice in her mind was. She just instinctively grabbed the last straw because of the last sentence and panic of the rapid flow of vitality.

She only had time to say "Yes" and was completely plunged into darkness.

Wake up again, it is now.

She really passed through.

Su Yue's mind was still a mess at the moment, and first asked a key question: "Who am I now?"

System: Host, your current body is also called Su Yue. You are an educated youth from Hanjia Village. You have just arrived here for a few days. From then on, you will be her. You will live in this world instead of her. I will Give you the life memory of the original owner.

Immediately afterwards, Su Yue felt a cold thing flow into her brain, and then memory fragments circled in her mind, allowing her to clearly see the life of the original owner.

After reading these, she immediately understood everything about the original owner.

The original Su Yue is from the city of S. Both parents are workers. There are five people in the family and three children. Su Yue is the second child. There is an older brother on the top and a younger brother on the bottom. My brother came, but Su's father and Su's mother were not willing to go to the countryside to endure hardship because of their serious patriarchal thinking, so they chose the original owner to come to the countryside. The original owner was deceived by the family.