02

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 2: Work
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 2: Work
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although she has generally figured out her current situation, Su Yue is still a little worried, "System, then I will replace the original owner now, will I be discovered? After all, my personality is different from the original owner, and I can't learn to pretend. Be like the original owner."

The original owner was in a bad mood and his personality was not extroverted. After he came here, he was very withdrawn. He didn't talk to other people very much. He went back to the room and closed the door when he came back from work. He was quite isolated from the world.

Although Su Yue's character is not all-sided and exquisite, she is still extroverted, so she can't pretend to be as lonely as the original owner, and she will show up in a few days.

The system consoled her: It’s okay to host, the original host has only been here for a month, and because of his personality, he hasn’t made a good friend so far. Even the other educated youth who live with are not familiar with the original host, so you don’t Worrying about personality changes, even if someone finds it strange, can also be explained as you want to open up and decide to live here.

"That's right, so others shouldn't doubt it." Su Yue breathed a sigh of relief, and then remembered that although she had the memory of the original owner, she hadn't really seen what her body looks like now, just seeing it on the table. A plastic mirror got out of the bed and walked over to pick up the mirror, but he was surprised by the look.

I can tell from memory that the original owner is a beauty, but I didn't expect the original owner to be so beautiful.

The complexion is snow-white, and the pores on the delicate skin are hard to see. The small palm-sized face is inlaid with delicate facial features, and even better, the big watery eyes seem to be able to speak.

A complete makeup goddess!

Rao is Su Yue, a woman who was shocked by this face value.

This is too beautiful! She is more prettier than the female stars on TV in the previous life. If this looks is put on her, it is estimated that the entertainment circle will have another little star.

Thinking of this kind of face value, Su Yue was so surprised that she wanted to scream, no woman does not love beauty, her face value in the previous life is also general, even if it is makeup, she can only be regarded as a normal beauty, even now Half the beauty can't be achieved, but now she has become a super beauty after passing through, can she be surprised.

Su Yue didn't start to think that with this appearance, it would be easier to contact Han Aiguo and make him like herself.

The system simply gave her a big egg.

Just as Su Yue happily admired the face in the mirror, there was a knock on the door outside the door, and a female voice said at the door: "Su Yue, are you awake?"

Su Yue was shocked, put down the mirror and walked to the door, took a deep breath, and slowly opened the door.

The girl standing outside the door is 18 or 9 years old, with a beautiful face, with two braids on her chest. The shallow bangs on the forehead look very contemporary. She is an educated youth and lives in the same place as the original owner. Li Xiaoqing in the yard.

Li Xiaoqing asked, "Su Yue, are you all right?"

Su Yue smiled at her, "I'm fine, thank you for your concern."

Li Xiaoqing was stunned. It seemed that he didn't expect Su Yue to smile at her, because no one had seen her smile since Su Yue came to the educated youth spot, and she kept a calm face all day long, and everyone privately said that she was a cold beauty.