16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 16: dream
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 16: dream
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yue dreamed that Han Aiguo went to the commune’s hospital in a mule car to review her leg injury.

At an intersection, a man was punching and kicking a thin woman. The woman wailed weakly under the man's fist, and kept crying for help from people around him.

The woman's face and body were all wounded, looking very pitiful, and the people around her looked very unbearable and accused the men one after another. But the accusation is the accusation, but no one dared to stop the man, because the man is very fierce, the waist is big and the big and the big, it is not easy to deal with, everyone is afraid of going up and being beaten by a man, of course he dare not go up.

At this time, Han Aimin drove over in a mule cart. Han Aiguo, who was sitting in the cart, saw this scene. He saw the woman being beaten all over her body but no one took control. His sense of justice as a soldier made him unable to watch. When the woman was abused by the man, he asked Han Aimin to stop the car. He got out of the car with a walking stick to stop the man's violence.

The man was initially unhappy when he was stopped, but when he saw that he was still a **** with a stick, he was disdainful.

Han Aiguo is not an ordinary man. How could he be knocked down by this mere fist? Although his legs are not strong, the strength of his upper body and arms is not comparable to that of ordinary people. He directly caught the man’s fist and relaxed the man’s strength. In turn, he threw the man back several steps and finally fell to the ground.

It would be fine if the man stopped here, but the man was not convinced, got up and rushed up again. He had to beat Han Paiguo. Han Paiguo couldn't get rid of it, so he had to face it, and finally beat the man so hard to fight again.

But things are bad here.

The man fell to the ground and refused to get up. He insisted that he wanted to sue Han Aiguo for beating him for no reason. In the end, he went to the Public Security Bureau. The police from the Public Security Bureau came to investigate and collect evidence from the woman who was beaten. He didn't want the woman to be the man’s wife. The two people are in a husband and wife relationship. The woman not only did not help Han Aiguo, but on the contrary helped the man. Not to mention that Han Aiguo was righteous and brave enough, she even accused Han Aiguo of beating people and demanding compensation.

Although many people around saw what was going on, the deputy director of the Public Security Bureau was the man’s uncle. He naturally favored men. The passers-by were afraid to come out to help Han Aiguo when he saw it. In the end, the Public Security Bureau sentenced Han Aiguo. No, he asked Han Aiguo to compensate the man's medical expenses, but the man opened his mouth and asked for thirty yuan.

Of course Han Aiguo was unwilling to give it, and was arrested on the spot and taken to the Public Security Bureau.

The old lady Han was so anxious that she almost fainted. Finally, she had to take out all the money in her family and pay the other party for medical expenses, and then she redeemed Han Aiguo.

But 30 yuan is a lot of money for the farmer at this time, and it was spent all of a sudden for Han Aiguo, and then the whole family had to live with their belts tied, which led to Han Lao Er Han Lao San The two couples were very dissatisfied with Han Aiguo. They quarreled and complained at home all day long. In the end, the family was smoggy. Because Han Aiguo had no money, he couldn't go to the hospital for a review. The medicine he had taken was stopped and he stayed at home. After dragging, the result became more and more serious, causing his leg to be completely useless. Later, it also caused a series of complications, which caused him to get sick at a young age, and finally went early.