21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 21: escape
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 21: escape
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The old lady Han came up and slapped each child on the butt, "Go and go, go to the side, don't see your Aunt Su Yue, you know what you want to eat."

The children were not discouraged when they were driven away by their grandma, so they followed Su Yue eagerly, forgetting to play. It shows how powerful the food is.

Su Yue didn't disappoint them, and said to them: "Auntie will make you candied sweet potatoes and cakes later, but you wait obediently and don't make trouble."

When I heard that there was something delicious, the children's eyes brightened, and they nodded very obediently, saying that they would never make trouble.

The old lady Han couldn't laugh or cry, "I have never seen these children so obedient."

Everyone laughed.

The old lady Han grabbed Su Yue's hand and said thankfully: "Xiao Su, my auntie really wants to thank you. I heard the fourth child talk about what you encountered when you went to the commune hospital yesterday, and I was scared to death. Fortunately, fortunately you are here, otherwise our house will be the unlucky one. Xiao Su, you are really our big lucky star."

Su Yue waved her hand quickly, refusing to admit that this matter had something to do with her, "Auntie, this has nothing to do with me. It just so happened that I suddenly felt sick in my chest. Brother Han rushed to send me to the hospital. It was the luck of Brother Han and Aimin. it is good."

The old lady Han said: "Xiaosu, don't refuse, can I still not understand my two sons? If you were not there yesterday, he would have to go and help. Fourth, don't you think?"

Han Aimin, who was named, scratched his head and nodded honestly.

Su Yue had to emphasize again: "Mother, I didn't do anything. Yesterday was lucky."

The old lady Han looked at Su Yue with a smile, and she couldn't be more satisfied. She felt that Su Yue was a blessed girl. It would be great if she could marry her own boss!

Su Yue didn’t know that the old lady wanted to match her and Han Aiguo’s ideas. She was getting more and more happy. She glanced around without a trace, but found that the Han family were all there, and there was no Han Aiguo alone. Figure. What about others?

Su Yue pretended to ask casually, "Hey? What about Brother Han? Why don't you see others?"

Han Aimin saw that his elder brother's door was closed, and scratched his head questioningly: "Big brother was here just now. When did he come back to the room? I was sleepy so early?"

Su Yue glanced at Han Aiguo's door, her eyes darkened, and she didn't speak.

Old lady Han rolled her eyes, and hurriedly said, "I just went back to the house to rest. I guess my legs are uncomfortable."

"Oh, then I'm busy going to the kitchen." Su Yue felt uneasy, but she didn't dare, and after going in with Li Xiaoqing, she would make cakes with dough. Taking advantage of the gap in steaming the cake, Su Yue washed the sweet potatoes and peeled them, cut them into a hob piece with a length of 5 cm and a thickness of about 2 cm on the back, and then added oil in the pot. The cold oil was poured into the sweet potatoes quickly. Slowly heat and fry until the sweet potatoes are almost golden brown and the skin is crusted to remove the oil.

Next, re-start the pot and add water and sugar, and boil it on a low fire to make it slightly yellow and silkenable. Then put in the sweet potato pieces that have been fried before, let the syrup evenly coat the sweet potato pieces, and finally sprinkle with white sesame seeds.