46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 46: Unlucky, ramen
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 46: Unlucky, ramen
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yue squatted and scrubbed for the whole afternoon, too tired. After returning to the room, she couldn't get up on the bed.

Han Aiguo came in carrying a bucket of hot water, watching her lying on the bed lazily, and her heart was warm. She never wanted to see how warm her room was after she had it.

He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his thumb gently on her cheek, "Tired?"

Su Yue hummed lazily, rubbing her hands on her lower back.

Upon seeing this, Han Aiguo put his big palm on her back waist and rubbed it gently, helping her relieve the pain, and Su Yue almost fell asleep comfortably.

Seeing her eyes were almost closed, Han Aiguo quickly asked, "I boiled hot water for you, do you want to take a bath and then sleep?"

Su Yue opened her eyes when she heard this, and said without hesitation: "I want it!"

It is cold in winter, and there is no air conditioning or heating at this time. In addition to boiling hot water and using firewood, many people here do not take a bath all winter. They usually wash their faces and feet, and only wait for the weather to warm up. Take a bath all over the body again. At that time, rub it on your body with a bath towel. At least five pounds of mud can be rubbed off.

Everyone thinks this is normal, but Su Yue can't stand this. She has to take a big bath every three days and wipe her body for the other two days. Anyway, it is unbearable not to get wet on her body. Even Li Xiaoqing and the others think she loves too much. It's clean.

This afternoon, I did another afternoon’s work. My body was dirty, and Su Yue was about to take a good bath.

Han Aiguo knew that she was going to take a bath. Although she had never lived with her, he knew that she loves cleaning. Even in winter, she has to wash her hair once every two days. So I guess she would like to take a bath frequently. Habits, he doesn't find it bothersome at all. It's better to be clean than sloppy. It's not just a matter of boiling more water, he will burn more for her in the future.

"I boiled hot water for you, but it will be cold if you wash it like this. I'll put a bathing tent for you." Han Aiguo said, taking out the bathing tent he specially commissioned for her from the cabinet, and set the bathing tent. Hang the top of the roof on the beams of the roof, open it all around, put the bathtub in it, and pour hot water.

This kind of bathing tent is specially used for bathing when it is cold. It can enclose the tub as a whole. The heat emitted by the hot water can not run away in the tent, and people will not be too cold if they stay in the bath.

Unexpectedly, he even prepared this.

Su Yue’s eyes were bright, and she ran over and took a look at the tent happily. The more she looked at the tent, the more she felt that the tent was good. One of the most painful things about her coming here was that it was too painful to take a bath in winter and it was freezing to death Every time I want to take a bath, I shiver with cold. If she had known that there was still this thing, she would have figured out a way to get one.

Su Yue opened the tent again and looked inside, her eyes brightened. There was a half-person-high wooden tub in it, which was similar to a bathtub and could be used for bathing.

"Where did this come from?" Su Yue exclaimed in surprise.

Han Aiguo: "I made it for you."

Su Yue blinked at him with big eyes, "Do you still work as a carpenter?"