51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 51: Help settle accounts
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 51: Help settle accounts
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yue mixes a pot of cabbage and pork stuffing, and the noodles are alive again. Han Aiguo is responsible for rolling the dough, and Su Yue, the old lady Han and Han Aimin are responsible for making dumplings.

Looking at the white and fat dumplings with white flour, Han Aimin said with joy: "Zhang Cui'e lost two catties of meat in our family. I heard that their family quarreled after returning home, as if everyone in their family was blaming Zhang Cui'e and Wang Yaru. Now the family is crying and making noise. I also heard from Aunt Yan, who is next door to his house, saying that the eldest brother and sister-in-law of the Wang family requested that Wang Yaru be married a year ago, and I didn’t want her to stay at home for more than a year."

Mrs. Han snorted coldly, "It deserves it, who made them trouble your elder brother and sister-in-law, just take her two catties of meat as a bargain for them. Zhang Cui'e, an old man at home, scolds our family every day and I didn’t care about her ."

Han Aimin laughed and nodded, "This time I guess the two catties of meat hurt them badly. In the future, I will see if they dare to trouble our family again."

Su Yue felt that after this incident, Zhang Cui'e probably only dared to scold them behind her back, and she wouldn't dare to scold them face to face. After all, two catties of meat had suffered a heavy loss, and her heart was bleeding.

The dumplings that the family ate in the evening, and Su Yue couldn't help swallowing as soon as the fat dumplings came out. There is no way. She is lacking in oil and water these years, and she is also greedy. Even if their family's life is much better than the others in the brigade, they can't eat meat every day and eat white noodles and dumplings when they have to buy tickets. It would be nice to have it twice a year.

Now she can finally understand the expectations of people in this era for the New Year. The New Year means that you can get food and money, and you can get pork. When you get it, you can eat something good to replenish oil and water. How can you not let people look forward to it. It.

Unlike people in the 21st century, who are used to eating big fish and meat, the taste of the New Year is getting weaker and weaker for people. Many people don't even like the New Year, and they have a headache when they think of the New Year.

Really, the worse the life, the stronger the Chinese New Year flavor.

Su Yue was sighing with emotion, and she was interrupted by the cry of a child.

"Milk, milk..." The two little guys, Xiao Lei and Maomao, rushed in from the door one after the other, shouting to the old lady Han more warmly than with affection.

When the old lady Han heard the voices of the two children, she waved her hand with a headache, and said helplessly, "These two dog noses are here again."

Su Yue and Han Aimin both laughed out loud. The two children probably smelled the scent of dumplings before they came.

Maomao ran to the table first, looked up at the old lady Han, biting her fingers and instigating, pretending not to know, "Milk, what are you eating?"

Old lady Han poked her finger on his forehead angrily, "Does your little dog's nose don't know what the milk is eating? I wonder if you can come so in time?"

Maomao harp harp, ignore the coldness of the old lady Han, just look at the table with a pair of eyes. If possible, Su Yue guessed that the bowl on the table would be pierced alive by his eyes.