66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 66: Birthday Cake
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 66: Birthday Cake
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
About ten minutes later, Feng Junwei came over, still holding his crying son whose eyes were swollen. He apologized to Han Aiguo and Su Yue apologizing: "Patriotic, younger brother and sister, I'm really sorry today. It's because this stinky boy in my family is ignorant, and my child's mother is also ignorant, making my younger siblings wronged today. I’ve educated them, and now I’m bringing this stinky boy to apologize to you."

Feng Junwei is not as unreasonable as Fang Xiaoli. He just learned about the situation outside. He was shocked when he heard that Su Yue was almost slipped and fell by his son's marbles. If a pregnant woman fell down the stairs, it would be fine. It is a dead body and two lives, and there is really no way to explain it. Fortunately, it did not cause a catastrophe in the end.

Originally, the child’s mother made a sincere apology for this matter. I believe that Su Yue would not hold on to a child reluctantly. As a result, the child’s mother didn’t make sense, and just blindly guarded the child. This is how it is now. .

This child was spoiled by his grandfather and grandmother, and he was spoiled lawlessly. That's why he took the child back from his grandfather's house against all opinions. If he didn't take it back, the child would be adopted and abandoned. But no one thought that he would have caused such a big deal on the first day after receiving it back! I'm really mad at him.

Feng Junwei was so angry that he slapped his son again and shouted, "Hurry up and apologize!"

Feng Zitao was staggered and wanted to cry, but he was afraid that his father would hit him again, so he reluctantly said, "I'm sorry."

Su Yue could see that Feng Junwei apologized sincerely, and the child was beaten firmly, and the child also came to apologize. What else can she and Han Aiguo say now? Is it possible to catch people and children scolding or beating?

Su Yue waved her hand and said, "Company Captain Feng, today this matter is over, but in the future, you have to tell your children to stop playing marbles on the stairs. It's too dangerous."

"Sure!" Feng Junwei hurriedly promised, "I have already educated, this stinky boy will never dare to play with these on the stairs anymore. If I dare to do this in the future, I will break his leg."

Su Yue stopped pursuing it anymore and asked Feng Junwei to take the child back home.

Han Aiguo didn't speak from beginning to end, and Su Yue could see that he was still angry.

She touched his face and coaxed him: "Okay, don't be angry, I'll be careful next time, be careful, this kind of thing won't happen again, you see I'm fine now, you smile~"

Han Aiguo couldn't laugh, he was still clutching tightly in his heart, as long as he thought of the danger she had just faced, he couldn't relax.

Su Yue raised her head and kissed his Adam's apple, "Oh, you are going to scare the baby with a sullen face, and the baby's mother is also scared. You smile~"

Han Aiguo twitched the corner of his mouth, and finally showed an ugly smile. But after all, he was not at ease, so he laid her down, covered her with a quilt, and said that he was going to head Yu's house and asked Xu Can to come and show her.

Su Yue knew that he would not be relieved not to let the doctor show him, so she didn't stop him and let him go.

After a while, Han Aiguo brought Xu Can over.

Xu Can took Su Yue's pulse, checked it carefully, and said, "The child is fine. It's just that I'm shocked, so I don't have any energy. Just rest for two days. Don't worry."