86-90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s BGLTYH » Chapter 86: A trip to the provincial capital
Bringing Good Luck to your Husband in the ’70s Chapter 86: A trip to the provincial capital
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Han Aiguo was shook so that the corners of her mouth cocked, and he held her waist, "Speak, what do you want?"

When he saw it through, Su Yue chuckled and said directly: "Let’s buy a house in the provincial capital, so that Aimin can go to school and live, so that we can use it in the future." The provincial capital here is a first-tier city in the future. The economy is developed and housing prices are scary. Buying a house now is very cost-effective. When will you not buy it now?

Han Aiguo has always agreed to her request, and will help to implement it after agreeing. At this moment, he only thought for a moment and nodded and agreed, "Then I will find time to find out if there is a provincial capital. The house that is about to change hands, if I find out, I will take you to see it."

Su Yue pounced on him and kissed him, her eyes flickered and looked at him, full of worship, how could there be such a great husband.

Han Aiguo couldn’t stand it when a woman looked at a man like this, let alone a beloved woman. Han Aiguo couldn’t take it anymore. He immediately spread a tingling sensation to her limbs and stopped talking. He only quickly pressed her down and stripped it. Taking people apart and taking them apart is counted as running errands and gratitude fees.

————

Han Aiguo moved quickly, and within half a month he found out about a good house. There is a high school in the center of the provincial capital, opposite to the high school. The location is very good, and it is convenient to go to and from school, which meets Su Yue's requirements.

The owner was anxious to move to other provinces and would not return in the future, so he rushed to transfer.

Su Yue's heart was moved when she heard of the geographical location. That location is a proper city center. It is not only convenient for children to go to school in the future, but also for her to open a private kitchen.

In buying this house, apart from considering the appreciation and children's schooling, she is also considering her future career. She opened a private restaurant in her previous life. This is her career and her life's hobby. In this life, she will not give up either. Although it cannot be realized at present, the reform and opening up will be implemented in a few years, and then she will open her own private kitchen in the house she bought.

But she hasn't said this idea to anyone yet.

Taking advantage of Han Aiguo’s rest, the two decided to take their two children to see the house. After all, they were going to the provincial capital. They simply took the old lady Han and went for a stroll. In this era, visiting the provincial capital is a great thing. The big thing to be happy about.

Sure enough, knowing that her son-in-law was going to take her to the provincial capital, the old lady Han was so happy that she got up early in the morning and put on her best clothes. Her hair was neatly combed, not to mention too much energy.

Dabao and Xiaobao knew that his parents would take them out to play. Although they didn’t know what the provincial capital was, they didn’t affect their excitement in the least. After the two boys got dressed, they pulled Su Yue’s pants and looked at her blankly. , Kept urging her mouth: "Mom, hurry up and go."

Su Yue squeezed the little fat on their fat cheeks, "After breakfast, we will leave." She forgot to eat for fun.

The two of them ran to the dining table obediently, hummed and climbed up to the dining table and sat down obediently, holding a spoon with their mouths open, as if waiting to be fed.