#10

Everyone expect people who knew gasped when they saw that Taehyung's mate is noone other then Jeon Jungkook.

Some girls even some boys was jealous on Taehyung, well Taehyung is the lucky one.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and Jungkook immediately intertwined their hands when they was in front of each other.

"I accept you as mine mate." V and Gguk both said in the same time. Their eyes glow brightly gold colour, meaning that their first step in mating is done.

When their eyes came back into normal colour, they immediately hugged each other tightly.

Other started clapping and cheering for them. Their close friends and family was looking at them with happy tears in their eyes. Jungkook broke the hug and looked at Taehyung.

"Now as I'm your mate you will not stop me from kissing you, right?" Jungkook asked.

"I will not Kookie." Taehyung said shyly.

Jungkook smiled before pulling Taehyung closer by his waist and smashing their lips together into softly kiss.

Taehyung felt not just butterflies but whole zoo in his stomach and that just because of simple yet meaningful kiss. Well, Jungkook was the same.

They slowly broke the kiss and again looked at each other before hugging each other tightly.

"You knew it, didn't you?" Taehyung asked.

"I knew it from the day when you came in our pack." Jungkook said. Taehyung giggled, he was happy that Jungkook, his Kookie is his mate.

"Why didn't you tell me anything??" Taehyung asked as he broke the hug to look at Jungkook.

"I wanted but I wanted to see your reaction when you find out by yourself more." Jungkook said then pecked Taehyung's lips.

"So we are now boyfriends?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes baby, we are boyfriends, mates or whatever you want us to be." Jungkook said.

"I'm so happy Kookie." Taehyung said, showing his beautiful boxy smile.

They was about to kiss again but stopped when Jungkook's parents approached to them with smiles.

"Congratulations boys." Mr. Jeon said as he hugged both of them.

"Welcome in our family Taehyung." Mrs. Jeon said then hugged both of them too.

"Thank you Mrs. and Mr. Jeon." Taehyung said.

"Call us mom and dad." Mrs. Jeon said with smile.

****

TIME SKIP

It was 9 AM when Taehyung woke up, he would probably sleep longer but the person on the door keep knocking it without stopping.

"Who is it??" Taehyung yelled.

"It's Jimin you pumpkin head." Jimin yelled.

Taehyung stood up from the bed and unlocked the door then let Jimin inside of the room.

"Why did you lock the door? You never did that." Jimin said as he walked over and sat on the sofa which was in Taehyung's room.

"Jungkook wanted me to do that." Taehyung said.

"That possesive ass." Jimin said playfully.

"He just care about me Jiminie. Btw what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.