Chapter 20

Romeo's POV

I couldn't hold myself and grinned happily.

"Justin, it will be the best decision for both of us."

"Is it because of that bastard?! Do you break up with me because of Romeo?" Justin snapped angrily.

"What?... No..." Sienna mumbled.

"I know, he keeps befuddling you that I am a bad person. But believe me, my feelings towards you are sincere." Justin stated in frustration.

"It isn't about it. It is my decision. I... I don't feel the same towards you, Justin. I am sorry."

"Are you kidding me?!" He snapped angrily.

"Justin, calm down. I have made my decision. Please, understand me." Sienna said firmly. "It will be better if I leave. Goodbye."

The prick burst out laughing. "No, you aren't going anywhere." He stated, determined, grabbing her arm.

"Justin! Let go of me!" Sienna warned firmly.

"I didn't spend my time with a nun like you for nothing." He mocked.

"What are you talking about?! What the hell got into you?!" She snapped angrily, pulling her arm away.

"I dated you because Robin asked me. I accepted because I owed him money. So I won't let you ruin our plan." Justin stated threateningly.

"What are you talking about? So Romeo was right..." Sienna commented in shock.

"Yes, he will pay for beating me as well. But our plan will also get my revenge. It will destroy him too."

"What plan?" Sienna asked, frightened.

"You will be mine. And tomorrow, everyone will know about it at school. Every detail. You will not forget this night. And I will make sure that the bastard will not forget it too." He said sarcastically.

"Let go of me!... No!"

As soon as I heard Sienna's scream, I barged in. The bastard was holding her in his arms, trying to kiss her while Sienna was trying to push him back.

"You bastard!" I grabbed him roughly, pushing him away from Sienna, and punched him furiously. "I will kill you." I grabbed his collar and headbutted him.

"Romeo, stop! Please!" Sienna exclaimed, scared while sobbing.

I ignored her pleas and punched Justin again and again. "How dare you touch her!" I snarled and hit him over and over.

"Romeo! Stop!" Sienna begged, trying to pull me away.

"Your bitch is talking to you." Justin said, smirking, and wiped the blood on his lips with the back of his hand.

"Shut up!" I gave him a punch on the nose.

He lost his balance and fell down. I bent over and gripped his shirt.

"Romeo! Please, let's go." Sienna pleaded, crying.

"If I see you near Sienna again, you will be dead." I threatened him and kicked his stomach as I straightened while he was lying on the ground with half-closed eyes.

I turned around and approached Sienna quickly. She was trembling while the tears were running down her cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worried and cupped her cheeks.