1-

A girl in her mid twenties threw away her duppatta with frustration on the kitchen slab as she started preparing breakfast for her Majesty . Placing the oamlete in the tray with fork and his mug she poured the boiling milk tea ,strong with half tea spoon of sugar she heaved a sigh , taking the discarded duppatta she settled it on her head and went ahead with the tray crossing the stairs which lead to the first floor .

The floor consisted of a master bedroom ,another two rooms an open kitchen which she rarely used and a small living room , it was like a small apartment made by the owner of the house years back for his son . As always she forgot to knock on the door and entered with a thud .

Faisal Ali Achakzai was busy like always reading case files on his laptop ,his phone on speaker his assistant's voice could be heard in the room now as he informed him of his schedule . He glanced at her and then back at the laptop . She silently placed the tray on the table careful not to pour tea on his files like she did a few months back earning a scolding from her husband and a long lecture on how to be responsible from her mother in law .

"Ok Kashif get the files ready , ask one of the apprentices to accompany me I want the most vigilant one of them with me at the high court ,there is no place for errors today " he split the oamlete into two halves and started eating it from the other half from the very end , each morsel followed by a sip from the cup of tea .

He was disciplined who followed rules and made sure that his clumsy wife followed them as well .

"When will you knock the door before entering it's a basic manner Maheen " he gave her a disappointed look , whereas Maheen rolled her eyes at his back and continued setting the sheets on the bed . His side seemed as if no one slept here whereas her side was crumpled ,one of the cushion laying down on the floor ,the nightstand had her acne creams , a hair catcher two gold rings and a finished bag of chips .

Faisal got up from the chair as he was done with breakfast , he collected his stuff glancing at his watch it was exactly six fifty am , he would daily reach the court at seven thirty am when the cleaning crew would arrive but his apprentices and the junior lawyers who worked under him as well as his assistant would arrive daily ten minutes before him or they can roam around the court but will not enter into his chamber as per his order .

Faisal Ali Achakzai : Criminal lawyer , 32 years old only son of his parents and only brother to two sisters . A man who followed his rules ,strived hard for his goals ,a man with a surreal personality as per his juniors but with a mind of a true lawyer . Among the top defendants found in the city of Lahore . Married to Maheen Akhtar , 23 years old ,only daughter of her parents Late .Mr and Mrs.Akram Akhtar .

Maheen was ten years old when her parents died in a suicide bomb attack in Balochistan when they went to visit the hidden beauty of Pakistan . The little girl was brought by her sweet and loving Uncle and her crazy aunty with cousins who are no less than step sisters of Cinderella . But Maheen wasn't a meek girl nor too much confident , she was a person who talked alot , who would fight for her rights but needed a little push and support which was always provided to her by her Uncle .

"I am going ,remind Ammi that she has to visit her doctor today , Allah Hafiz " and finally much to Maheen's happiness Faisal went ahead whereas Maheen took a deep breath and fell diagonally on the bed.

"Ufff Maheeeeeen shohar bhi aisa mila jo itna serious banda ,Kya phote qismat hae "

"Knock karo ? Arey bhai apne he room k darwaze par bala koe knock karta hae " she blabbered with herself .

After a few minutes she went downstairs to wakeup her mother in law , as her father in law as per his routine would be gone for jogging .

"Irsa hurry up you will miss your school bus " Maheen munched on her breakfast quickly as she had to go to college today . Irsa was the youngest child in the Achakzai family ,a student of ninth grade . Whereas Laiba was a university student engaged to her father's friend's son .