Misa Amane X Fem Yagami Reader (Deathnote)

So I haven't watched Deathnote in ages, but I will try and get Misa a right as I can in this!

Summary: Y/N Yagami is Lights sister she is dating Misa so it's a surprise for her Parents when they find out Misa isn't actually dating Light instead she's dating Y/N.

~~~~

Third person pov...

"Light! Misa is here" yelled Sachiko (Lights Mum) as she opened the door, Misa the bowed in thanks ans walks inside the house.

"thank you for having me" she said smiling, instead of Light coming down its Y/N who does.

Misa smiles when she see sher girlfriend "Y/N Hii" she exclaimed jumping at Y/N.

Y/N smiled and caught Misa in her arms then as always Misa kissed Y/N on the cheek smiling both girls walked upstairs to Y/Ns room.

Leaving Mrs Yagami by the door confused at what had happened. 'I thought Misa was dating Light not Y/N' she thought.

She then decided she would talk to the three teenagers later when her husband got home from work.

With Y/N and Misa...

Once they arrived in Y/Ns room the two girls began chatting like normal people do, Y/N was lying on the bed with Misa laying next to her cuddled up.

"I really think we confused my Mum just now" Said Y/N breaking into laughter 2hich then madeisa laugh.

A few minutes later the girls managed to stop laughing before they looked at each other and ended up laughing again so much that they fell of Y/Ns bed.

A few minutes later...

After laughing none stop for hours it was finally time for dinner and Mr Yagami had returned home from work.

"Hey Dad" yelled Y/N leaping from the stairs and onto her Dad's back.

The man only laughed and swing Y/N around on his back, "Guys I said food is ready" yelled Sachiko from the the living room.

So the three hurried to the table to eat after everyone had started eating Mrs Yagami asked the question that had been bugging her.

"Light Darling is Misa Your girlfriend or is she Y/Ns" asked the Woman makinf Both her son and Daughter choke on their food.

Misa hurriedly helped Y/N "No mum Misa isn't my Girlfriend" said Light after he stopped choking.

Both parents where shocked and (Sayu was happy for her Sister).

"thays great news N/N" she yelled clapping for her big sister, both Misa and Y/N smiled and blushed as they held hands under the table.

The end!

Hope you liked it!

Word count : 441