10

March 12, 2018|| 8:45 am

Ari

I jumped from the bed and ran into my bathroom and threw up my whole dinner from last night.

When I got done I brushed my teeth and got into the shower. This has been going on for the past week and a half and it's getting annoying.

I got out the shower and went downstairs. I grabbed the jar of pickles and the peanut butter.

Don't ask just know it's good.

I looked over and seen Jayda walking in she looked at what I was eating and scrunched her face up.

"You one nasty bitch eatin that shit." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't hate 'cause you ain't tried it." I said mugging her.

After we came from from the trip I stopped talking to youngboy and them. Me and the girls moved into a house together. Joe, Ben, and Kd are the only ones that know. When they come over I go to my room and lock the door. It's just.. I don't know.

Youngboy really hurt me that day and it's weird because I usually don't be giving a fuck.

My thoughts were cut off when Dream and Karin walked in the kitchen.

"Bitch your pregnant." Karin said.

"Shut the fuck up no I'm not." I said eating a pickle with peanut butter on it.

"Think about it your eating nasty shit and don't pretend we ain't been hearing you throwing up." Dream said. I sighed.

"How about we take a test?" I asked.

"Nah we goin to the clinic the tests we faking and shit." Jayda said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine lemme put on something else then we can go." I said and went back upstairs.

I walked back downstairs and we headed out

Here we go...