Chapter 27

"but most importantly, be the woman who is going to bring him to his knees"

_______________________________________

mature scene

It was Wednesday evening and I was at Alexander's penthouse. Lara is covering for me. I told my mom that I will be out with her so she went out and told me she is going to find someone for a one night stand and sleep at theirs place.

To tell the truth I have no idea what I am doing here. After the call with Alexander I told myself that I will not go to his place no matter what because all we do here is that we fuck. I don't want anything more from it. Alexander doesn't want nothing from it. Well I think he doesn't. There hadn't been a minute of a day that I didn't think about his question.

I made my way to his kitchen and put my bag on the chair behind the island and the keys from the car on the island. I opened his fridge and looked at what he had inside. Then I checked all of the cabinets and decided that I am going to cook pasta. The pot was under the stove. I filled it with water and put it on the stove and started it. My phone rang and I picked it up.

'Hey, what are you doing?' a deep voice sounded from the phone. I put it on the speaker because the water was already boiling. This guy has some miraculous stove or what the fuck? I have never seen water boil faster. I poured the pasta in the pot and salted it a little.

'Heey, I am making pasta in your kitchen' I said nervously. I mixed the pasta a little. A chuckle came from the phone and I smiled.

'I am glad that you are at mine' he said and I smiled wider. I liked his home. It looked perfect and it was cosy. I was happy when he told me I could stay here but I just didn't want to come because it was like disturbing his privacy. It didn't feel right at first but I like it here.

'Well I had to take all of my courage that was left in me to come here' I said with a smirk. The pasta was still boiling.

'Why?' he asked and I could see his frown.

'I don't know It just didn't feel right' I said and scrunched my nose.

'Anyways, what are you doing?' I asked and turned off the stove. I drained the pasta in the sink and washed them with cold water so they wouldn't stick together. I then poured them into the bowl.

'Right now I am sitting at the end of a hotel room bed looking at New Your City and calling with you. Oh, and I am waiting for my dinner to come,' he said and I smiled. I took a red pepper, tomato, cucumber, ham and cheese cream from the fridge. At first I mixed the pasta with the cheese cream and then I started slicing the vegetables.

'Sound fun' I said with a smile.

'Absolutely, I feel like the kid from Home Alone. What's his name?' he asked me and I gasped in surprise.

'You can't mean this?! You don't remember Kevin's name? Anything that is between us now ends, Alexander. I mean this and I am not joking' I said seriously but he just cracked into laughter.

'Don't laugh!' I said, shaking my head and slightly smiling. I finished my pasta and sat down behind the island and started eating.

'Hold up, my dinner is here' he said and I heard a muffled voices in the background while eating my food. All of a sudden I saw Alexander's face on a screen. He wore white shirt, the first two buttons were unbuttoned and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and it showed his beautiful veiny tattooed hands. I bit my lip. Lucky for me, he didn't see me. I turned on the camera and leaned my cell phone against the candle that was in the middle of the island. He smirked when he saw me.