chapter 14 | target

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

I was in the middle of having sex when my phone rang. I groaned as Axel pounding into me. I was breathless as I reached for my phone from my purse.

"Hold up." I stopped him and he groaned. I picked up the phone and yelled at whoever it was. "I fucking hate you whoever this is."

"Flower, hating me already?"

I rolled my eyes. "Xavier, what the fuck could you possibly need in the middle of the night?"

"Target located." I got up from the bed and fixed my hair. Of course, in the middle of me having sex the target is found. Just my fucking luck.

I went around Axel and put on my clothes. "Where?" I asked as I put on my heels.

"I have to leave." I tell Axel, who looks in much pain, and I leave the room.

"Middle of downtown LA. Many people are around him, your aim needs to be precise." I scoffed. "He's trying to find his new targets tonight."

"What for?" I asked as I stepped into the elevator.

"To rape." Disgusting.

"Alright."

"There is a vacant building, that has a clear view of him." I hummed as I got out of the elevator.

"I need to go home to get my sniper and change." I felt yucky in my clothes. I realized I didn't have my car with me and I almost screamed. I called over a nearby taxi and sat down.

"You aren't home?" He asked.

"No dumbass, I was about to have the night of my life. But, somebody decided to be a cockblock." I tell Xavier as he started laughing. I told the driver my penthouse address and he started driving.

"Damn, my bad." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay bye." I ended the call and leaned back into my seat. I put my leg over the other as I felt my pussy vibrating.

Not today.

The driver dropped me off at my penthouse and I handed him a couple of hundred-dollar bills and told him to keep the change. I stepped into the elevator and went to my penthouse.

I slowly made my way to my room to not wake up my mom. I changed out of my clothes and wore an all-black outfit. I wore a black bra with a cropped jacket and black cargo pants paired with a black belt. I put on my combat boots before putting makeup on my face. I put on my hazel-colored contacts. I pinned my hair to my head and put on my black long hair wig.

 I pinned my hair to my head and put on my black long hair wig