09 ㅡ ni-ki and i see everything

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"that's choi seyeon right?" ni-ki asks, squinting his eyes once again at the familiar figure amongst the crowd of students on their way home. "it is her!"

sunoo, grabbing this opportunity to finally get some answers, screams on top of his lungs, "ya! choi seyeon!"

the girl immediately halts upon hearing her name basically resonating throughout the whole campus. she turns to see the three boys who quickly catch up to her, jungwon with second hand embarrassment of what kim sunoo just did while ni-ki only laughs profusely.

"you're walking home?" ni-ki asks, noticing that she's not being picked up by the familiar ferrari.

choi seyeon shakes her head, "my uncle said that it's my punishment for harming yang jungwon."

she locks eyes with the latter who sarcastically shrugs and muttering, "huh, fair enough honestly." this made her roll her eyes at him.

sunoo points out that she can literally teleport but she shows the ring that prevents her from doing so. "if i take it off, my uncle would know."

"how far do you live?" sunoo asks and seyeon tells them the address. "that's a two hour walk from here!" he gasps.

"now i understand why you get fetch by a ferarri." ni-ki mutters, scratching the back of his head.

"hey, let's go to the river. we have a lot of things to ask you!" sunoo fishes his phone out to open his notes app then showing seyeon all the questions he has written down. "now, the first question is.."

sunoo asks his questions and seyeon answers them diligently. his session continues upon getting off the bus and arriving at the river park.

"that night when we got into a brawl with the deliquents, did you heal ni-ki and i and made ni-ki dream of his family? was the dream your doing?"

"yes, i healed ni-ki and you since the elderylang takes half a week to take full effect." jungwon nods at seyeon's words, knowing his hunch was right. "when i was healing ni-ki, it was an accident that i saw through his memories. i don't normally heal people on the normal basis so i was out of practice. the memories you saw in your dream, were also the only ones i saw. i'm sorry."

ni-ki tells her that it's okay and guessed that it's probably how she found out that jungwon's dad was one of the purebloods who killed her family - in which she nods at, saying that she sees memories as if she's the one experiencing it.

"wait.." sunoo comes into a realisation. "..so you can only see through memories when you're healing?"

seyeon nods. "yes, i cannot see memories when i'm not. but i don't normally want to see memories when i heal and the ability only activates by accident. therefore, it was never my intention to see your memories. i'm once again, sorry."