29. A Date

(Levi)

"You want to take me out? "

"Yeah? Is that bad? " I swear if my heart doesn't stop beating like this I'll reap it out.

"It's not bad. " she smiled. "I just wasn't expecting it. Especially since you left like that last night."

"Oh, yeah... Sorry about that. I wasn't feeling well. " good excuse dumbass.

"It's okay. When are we supposed to be there?"

"U-um... At five? " say you have something planned so we can cancel.

"Alright, I'll be ready then."

Shit.

-

"Levi, you are acting like a virgin. Can you calm down?" Farlan said with his arms crossed.

"Well technically this is something I'm doing for the first time, so shut up. "

"What are you so nervous for? " Izzy asked.

I'm so pathetic.

"I don't know, that I'll mess things up. "

"What can you possibly do to annoy her?" Farlan threw his head back. "You technically are already together, you live together, she's already seen your bad side and excepts it. What are you afraid of? "

"I don't know, okay? I don't know, I'll push her away or something. She likes me now but if I mess this up she won't like me anymore."

"Why is it that you were so confident around her and believed in yourself so much more before? " Isabel leaned her head on her hand.

"Because I didn't care about losing her before. " I rolled my eyes.

"It'll be fine." she smiled and I shook my head.

"Levi? " I heard (Y/N's) voice behind me and turned around to see her standing there in the dress I got her last time. She looks very pretty. "Should we get going? "

"Yes, let's go." calm down you pathetic excuse of a man. Calm down.

"Bye guys!" she waved to the other two as we left.

"Bye! Have fun! " Izzy yelled.

I put my hands in my pockets as we walked in silence. Should I say something? I feel like this is really awkward. I should say something. What should I say? I didn't think about this!!!!

"Levi? " I jumped at the sound of her voice.

"What? " she stopped walking and crossed her arms.

I stopped too looking at her weirdly.

"Why are you so nervous? "

"Nervous? Who? " good one.

"You. You are sweating, your steps are off balanced and your arms are twitching. What's up with you? " so I couldn't be any more obvious.

"It's nothing brat. I'm fine. Let's just go." I turned around to continue walking but she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the side where no one could see us.

"It's not nothing. You are nervous-"

"I'm not -"

"And I want you to calm down so we can both enjoy this." I looked down.

"Tch. If I'm annoying you we can just go back." I put my hand on my sword feeling the metal.

"I don't want us to go back." she placed her hands on my cheeks and my eyes widen. "It's only me. Where is my confident captain? "