30

"Appa I can't get my trunks on." Taehyun yelled earning a small chuckle from Hyunjin who helped the small boy. "There you go Tae." He said earning a quick thank you from the other who rushed out to Jeongin who was waiting for them by the restrooms.

Smiling Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the Omega watching as Taehyun ran after Min-su who was heading for the water.

Smirking Hyunjin leaned down lifting Jeongin up and carrying the other toward the water. "Should I throw you in?" He asked teasingly earning a scoff from the other. "Do you still want your dick?" Jeongin whispered earning a chuckle from the other who walked into the water until they were waist deep before setting Jeongin down.

"Where are the boy's?" He asked earning a hum from Hyunjin who gestured to the two playing in the shallower water.

Smirking Hyunjin ran his hands down the youngers waist reaching behind him and grabbing his ass. "Hey." Jeongin gasped looking back and pushing Hyunjin's hands away from his butt. "We're in public." He snapped earning a hum from the other. "Please baby." He whined with a pout fingers pulling on the boy's shorts.

"Hwang Hyunjin." He warned eyes narrowing as the other. Pouting Hyunjin pulled away pressing a gentle kiss to the boys neck.

"Okay baby." He said with a small huff. "Your like a rut driven puppy." Jeongin said as he watched Taehyun and Min-su play in the water. "Your so pretty I cant resist." Hyunjin said with a smirk as he kissed Jeongin's cheek. 

"Minho messaged me saying that they got the genders." He said earning a gasp from Jeongin who turned to look at him. "And?" He asked impatiently a small chuckle leaving Hyunjin as he wrapped his arms around the other tighter. "It's a boy." Hyunjin said as he stared at Taehyun who was splashing Min-su. "They must be happy." Jeongin said with a fond smile. 

"I'm sorry." Jeongin said softly as he looked down at the water a frown on his face as he stared at his reflection. Hyunjin shook his head gently pecking the others cheek. "No don't apologize love. We have time baby, there's no need to rush." Hyunjin said earning a small nod from Jeongin who lifted his head watching Taehyun rush out to go play in the sand. "Thank you for giving me a life I'd never thought I'd have." Jeongin said as he turned around and placed a kiss on Hyunjin's lips. 

"Does that mean I can fuck you tonight?" He whispered earning an eye roll from Jeongin. 

"Nope, we have Taehyun for the night."

///

"Innie can we cuddle?" Taehyun asked as he sat down on the couch looking at Jeongin who smiled heading over and taking a seat next to the boy. Almost immediately Taehyun moved himself onto Jeongin's lap the Omega giving a small giggle as he cuddled with the little Alpha. "I love you eomma." Taehyun said as he leaned back against Jeongin who smiled softly. 

"I love you to Tae." He said pressing a gentle kiss to the boys head. 

"I love Innie too." Hyunjin said as he sat down on the couch wrapping his arms around the Omega. Taehyun gasped swatting his hands away. "It's my turn with Innie." He said earning a pout from the other Alpha. "Can't we share Innie?" Hyunjin asked earning a no from Taehyun who clung to Jeongin. Laughing the Omega turned his head and gave Hyunjin a quick kiss on the cheek. "Okay then." Hyunjin said as he looked at Taehyun who teasingly stuck his tounge out at him. "Both of you get an even amount of me." Jeongin said as he ruffled Taehyun's hair. 

"Innie can we color?" Taehyun asked with bright eyes earning a nod from the Omega who let the boy lead him into the room to find the coloring books he had packed. 

Hyunjin chuckled, a smile on his face as he watched the two. The small ding of his phone broke his attention, a sigh leaving him as he looked down at the message on the device. "Damnit, they can't just leave me alone can they." He muttered setting the phone down and running his fingers through his hair. "You okay?" Jeongin asked as he walked back into the room holding Taehyun's coloring books. 

"I'm fine love." He assured with a smile earning a small nod from the other who followed Taehyun into the kitchen. Grabbing his phone Hyunjin scrolled through his contacts pressing on Minho's number before putting the phone to his ear. 

"Hello?"

"Hyung, its about my parents." Hyunjin said as he gripped the phone tighter. "What did they say?" Minho asked concern filling his tone as he talked on the other line.

"They want to come visit, some how they know about Jeongin." He muttered with a sigh as he stood up from the couch. "I need someone to watch Taehyun." Hyunjin said earning hum from Minho. "Okay."

"Thank you, I owe both you and Jisung." Hyunjin said with a small chuckle. "Save it for the day you get to babysit my kids." Minho snorted earning a smile from the other who hummed softly. "Okay then." He said with a smile. "Hyunjin be careful, you know how they are with Omega's." Minho warned tone turning stern as he spoke to the younger male who sighed.

 "I know that's why I didn't want them knowing about Jeongin, there's not much I can do now." He mumbled. 

..

"Mommy Innie look." Taehyun said as he showed the other the coloring page. Smiling Jeongin ruffled his hair as he set down the colored pencil. "Its really pretty Tae." He said earning a giggle from the younger boy who immediately went back to working on it. 

"When I have a brother or sister I'm gonna teach them to color to." He said excitedly as he looked down at the coloring page. Jeongin gave a small smile watching as the young boy filled in the orchids a lavender purple. 

"I'm sure they would like that."

/Sorry this chapter is a bit late, Since im back in school  and I also got my phone taken again so yeah..lol anyway I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Have a great day or night