No Life

I woke up but I couldn't see anything this was normal and yet it freaked me out.

My mom is dead!

Why do I still live?

Why her and not me?

Why?

She didn't deserve to die!

I felt tears welling in my eyes and I began clinching my hand in which I realized I had something. It felt like some kind of fabric. Still it was familiar but I couldn't wrap my mind around it and so I began focusing on what I had in my hand before I would go into a full panic attack again.

After a while I felt some pat me.

Me: Who is this?

I wasn't sure if this was Aizawa or someone else so I just asked though I was not able to hear the answer I felt someone lift my hand and start writing into my palm with their finger.

Aizawa was what I could make out.

Me: Ohhh I am sorry to waste your time.

Aizawa: No problem kid.

Me: What will happen to me now?

Aizawa: I adopted you kid.

Me: Is this really, all right?

As a respond I felt him ruffle my head and write yes.

The next thing I know I was checked up and Recovery Girl removed the bandage around my eyes and gave me some eye drops before wrapping and shielding my eyes from the light again.

It was not like I could see anything but I could actually recognize when it was light or dark outside. Only because I was blind didn't mean I couldn't see or enjoy the sun. Normally I would see only black but when the sun hits my eyes I kinda see a little bit red.

After the healer finished doing that I felt her write something in my palm.

Recovery Girl: How are you feeling?

Me: Good.

Recovery Girl: Any pain?

Me: No.

After that I felt her put my hand down and instead I was given some fabric. I knew this fabric all too well. It was a change of clothes. the UA sport uniform.

This only made me understand that I should get changed and so I slowly got up from the bed and was about to start walking if I didn't feel someone grab me by the arm and leading me to the infirmary bathroom. Once Inside I could tell that the person went out and left me alone. So, I quickly changed.

I don't deserve to life!

My mom is dead after all!

She should be the one living!

Why couldn't I take her place!

i am so useless!

I began touching around myself until I felt the familiar touch of the mirror. Now this was something I always hated. The way I could see myself in a mirror never sit well with me and so I powered up OfA and punched the mirror before I felt my quirk taken away and myself being not wrapped into a scarf but being hugged by someone. I could tell from the smell that to was Aizawa. He had this faint smell of coffee around him.

Can't even kill myself...

I am so pathetic!

Why didn't you let me take a shard and just end my life?

Why let me go on?

I am not worth it?!

I didn't feel like speaking at all so I stayed quiet the entire time while I was being bandaged and healed up. After that I just sat there until I felt something placed in my hand. It was a fidgeting toy. Two balls to be precise and so I began playing with them until I felt tired again. I knew that Recovery Girl was doing best beat to heal me and this was why I felt soo tired.

However, I didn't want to fall asleep yet. I wanted to die and this was why my mind began thinking of a couple of ways so I could die. First of I wouldn't eat anything not that I could anyways.

Then I would try and find something sharp to cut myself for bleeding out to death or jump or poison myself or drug myself. These were the option I was l felt of doing then again OfA could basically kill me and I was sure I broke my hand when I hit the mirror and Recovery Girl foxed it up for me again.

I am such a bother to everyone!

Aizawa shouldn't need to watch over me.

I will only be a waste of time anyways!

Me: I am sorry you have to deal worth me!

Before I knew it, I spoke those word out. At first nothing happened but then I felt someone pulling me into a hug and slightly rocking me back and forth which made me fall asleep.

It felt safe in his arms. Not only that bit I felt like he could and would accept me deaf and blind. Though the problem was that if I got to attached I would have a reason to go on living like those and it was bothersome and I grew tired of pushing myself day in and day out just to be someone I am not.

Like I am giving my all to be a deaf hero but All Might is requesting soo much of me and I am trying to keep up and do what he asks but I can't. I am not him! I am just me. I can't do what he can.

Then there was my class expecting me to actually be there for them for every single one of them. They got a problem I would fix it. They need someone to talk to, I would listen. They need someone to punch or train with them, I would be the stupid one doing that with them.

But they never saw through my lies and fake smile or knew that I was deaf.

The only person I felt like wasn't really expecting anything was Aizawa and here I was bothering him. Not only that but he also adopted me.

This. . . Everything! . . . It felt just wrong!