Kaleed Heyward

I just had sold a ounce before i seen "Siyah💍".
flash across my car screen. i lit my blunt and pulled off as i answered her call.

"bae you wouldn't believe this shit" she said sounding unusual asf.

"what's wrong Mamas why you sounding like that" i asked as i furrowed my eyebrows to switch lanes over.

"i found out about the-" i cut her off before she could finish "i'm on my way" i said as i sped home.

About 10 mins later i pulled up to the house and seen she had money laid out on the table counting.

"im here bae so who took it" i asked as i came to the living room.

"it was that bitch monea i thought this bitch was my real friend and whole time she stealing money from me?!"

she said as she jumped up off the couch i could tell she was hot. her face was red and she started crying while talking.

"it's okay baby" i said as i pulled her into a deep hug.

i watched this girl grow up and if it's one thing i know she doesn't play about that's her friends ,and for her to find out some shit like that could be really heart wrecking.

"we gone handle it fasho, don't make no moves without puttin me on point" i said as i rubbed her back.

"I'm thinking imma have to deal w some niggas and this whole time it's her "friend" that's why i don't like her fucking with them bitches" i said as i passed the blunt too key

"bitches really ain't shit, layasia said she want her 40" key said while taking a hard puff

i looked down at my phone to see i had a miss call from serenity. it hadn't really been nothing with her but she would often call me crying and just acting a mess.

"you still fw that cap" key said as i locked my phone

"man the bitch crazy i be trying but she just a easy mission" i said while shaking my head

I pressed siyahs name on my call log as my phone began to dial. after a few rings i ain't get no answer . Siyah drove me crazy ever since the shit that happened in Texas that shit really had me on my tippy toes lately.

i dapped keyshawn up and left the trap i was gonna go home and see what was up with me amas.

As i was driving home serenity called me again, i had to answer because if i didn't she would keep calling me all night.

"why tf are you blowing up my phone" i semi yelled as the phone answered

"i don't know what type of weird shit your on but if you can keep fucking on me the least you could do is answer the phone" she said

i sucked my teeth and hung up on her. Siyah was on the porch taking videos and smoking a blunt when i pulled up.

she gave me no time to un crank the car and get out instead she hopped in my beamer and buckled up.

my stomach dropped to my ass, my phone is connected to my car and i just know serenity was gonna keep calling me.

"i want some american deli" she said as she situated herself in the car

going to american deli was me and siyahs thing i never told her no or denied her off going there so i couldn't even say no.

"why you being so quiet. you acting nervous as fuck" she said while lookin at me with confusion

knowing each other like the back of our palms had its pros and cons.

"i'm chillin bae i'm just a lil tired" i said while looking at her . she looked so sexy, she had lipgloss on with some cute lil lashes and her dimples were observable.

"ion fuck with how you acting" she said crossing her legs and looking out the window.

and just like that serenity called me again, i declined it using my power button, but just as soon as i declined she called again.

Siyah looked up and gave me this look and told me to answer it . i really wasn't tryna answer the phone because that would really be some shit.

she sat up in her chair and looked me in my eyes and said, "answer it". i could see her eyes watering and notice that she was getting irritated

"bae i'm not finna answer that" i said while shaking my head.

"why tf can't you answer it kaleed? either you answer the damn phone or i'm calling the number" she said unlocking her phone.

there was literally nothing i could do, it didn't help that her number is flashing on the car screen. i couldn't dodge this i was caught in 4k.

The call came through and she clicked the answer option. She pointed to me and mouthed "say hello".

i glanced before turning into the mall parking lot and parking. she shifted her body with her back facing the door having her completely starring at me.

"hello" i said in shame

"you wanna keep ducking me and ignoring my calls?" she said sounding as if she's crying

"bro what do you want if i'm not answering ain't shit to talk abt" i said while getting angry

i looked over at her and she was chuckling and shaking her head.

"and since you doing all this extra shit i might as well let you know i'm pregnant"

i shouted at her and said get tf off my phone.
i could see sylahs face turning red and her growing angry.

I heard two beeps indicating that serenity hung up. Siyah threw her hands up and started throwing punches at me from every direction .

"you... got.. this.. bitch pregnant.." she said pausing too throw a punch.

"siyah chill, chill tf out" i said while grabbing her arms.

she was damn near in the other seat punching me so i sat her back down in her seat and held her punches

"take me to go get my baby and take me tf home"
she yelled.