𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 20

A gasp leaves my mouth as I stare at the sight in front of me

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask a clearly drunk Trey. 

"I'm here to see my girlfriend, hello babe." I cringe as the smell of liquor gets stronger. 

"You need to leave Trey, now." I walk towards my door but he stands in front of me. 

"You know you miss me," he smirks and I scowl with disgust. 

Miss him? No, I don't miss being told how to eat, who to talk to or being beaten. 

"I don't miss you, nor your disgusting ways so please leave before I call the cops," I tell him and he chuckles as if I made a joke. 

"Call the cops? And have a whole scandal about  calling the cops for the beloved Trey Morgan?" he smirks. 

Does he think I care about the media? 

"Yes." I tell him and he straigtens his posture, clearly aware that I'm serious. 

"We could maybe try this again, we miss each other, our fans miss us. Come on baby." he grabs my hand and I pull away. His touch triggers my demons. 

"I don't miss you Trey. Please leave." I tell him and he rolls his eyes. 

"Yes. You do." he says through gritted teeth, trapping me between the door and him.  

Our faces just inches close, I could feel his breath,pass me a damn bucket I'm about to throw the hell up. 

"You still smell like caramel and vanilla." 

"Actually it's vanilla and cocoa butter. But understandable, you're an asshole." Axton's voice flows through the air. 

He grabs Trey by his collar. 

As much as Trey deserved the several punches his way, Axton would end up in trouble, most likely for murder. 

"Axton, he isn't worth it." I tell him, but he doesn't stop. 

"Axton!" he finally drops Trey on the ground. 

"If I see you anywhere near her again I'll send your agents your head in a box." Huh? 

"She'll never love you. How long are you going to hide from that? Even if she does, you'll ruin her."  Trey mumbles.  Oh, so your multiple beatings didn't do that? 

"Get the fuck off the floor and leave. " Axton tells him and he gets up, walking into the elevator. 

"What was he doing here?" he asks me. 

"I don't know, I came out the elevator  and he was by my door."  He looks at me as if he doesn't believe me. 

"Look, it's fine you called him. But-"