38. bloody mary

Chapter 38

Oriya Deronte

I wake up to Ryder and Sarah jumping on my bed. Vincent lets out a groan from beside me as he lightly shoves the two rascals to my side. Ryder falls on my stomach as he lets out a small 'Oomph.'

I check my phone to see the time. It's only 3AM. These rascals barely slept before deciding to make my life hell.

Sarah sends herself falling on top of him. Her hair's all over my face as I shove the two of them back to Vincent's side. He can deal with them right now.

"Stop sending them gremlins here." His raspy voice says as they giggle and jump back on me.

"I almost died yesterday Vince. Please?" I fake pout. I should get kidnapped more. It's a great excuse.

He turns over and throws me a glare but takes them on his side anyway. He mumbles something about 'Wish they did.' but I decided to pretend I didn't hear it. Sarah tugs on his hair babbling something about wanting to do a ponytail.

Ryder snuggles next to me, giving me a small good night kiss on my head. It grabs Sarah's attention and she cuddles my other side, before giving me a kiss as well. I just pray they sleep now.

Vincent props himself up on his elbows as he gives the two a betrayed look,

"So Oriya's just everyone's favourite now? Okay." He says as he turns to his side, his back facing us.

His voice was deep as fuck. It always was but it was normally deeper in the early mornings when he had just woken up. It was one of the rare benefits of sharing a room with the bastard.

Sarah rolls her eyes before jumping on Vincent and peppering his face with a bunch of kisses. Ryder gets up and gives him one on his head. Sarah and Ryder both look at me intently as I raise an eyebrow at them,

"What?"

"You both didn't give goodnight kith yet." Ryder said.

My eyes widen as I think of what to say. Vincent clears his throat as he runs his fingers through his hair. The two of them look at us with expecting faces. I was about to come up with the perfect excuse but Vincent got there first.

He kissed his hand and sent it flying down to the side of my cheek. That wasn't a damn good night kiss. That was a fucking slap. What was a girl supposed to do?

I kissed my fist and sent it down to his jaw, "Goodnight." I smile as he groans.

I turn around and hear Ryder and Sarah giggle. The bed moves and I feel some weight being lifted off of it. The three of them walk out the door. Vincent probably went to put them to bed in their own rooms. I don't even know how they woke up.

The bed dips again and I hear Vincent let out a small groan.

"You look like a lion. Your breath also stinks. Just saying." He mutters, half asleep.

I do not have the energy for his bullshit right now. "Screw you Vince." I yawn.

"I'd rather not."

***

I woke up again, peacefully this time and to an empty bed. I can hear the shower running so I decide to lay in bed until the bastard's done.

About 10 minutes later, he walks out with nothing but a towel hanging on his hips. His hair is still wet and sits against his forehead. His collarbones are sharp as a knife as he runs his fingers through his hair.

I unapologetically stare at his broad shoulders and toned chest. He could definitely model for a magazine. His V-line goes down and disappears into his towel and I can only imagine what's under there.