43. crab legs

Chapter 43

Oriya Deronte

After forcing Vince on bed rest for about 3 weeks, I finally let him be a free man again. The doctor suggested 4 weeks but Vincent was a pain in the ass and since he slept all day he never let me sleep at night.

I couldn't tell you the amount of nights I've stayed up listening to him cuss me out under his breath.

I stand in front of Vincent's office as I argue with myself about if I should go in or not. I usually would have no problem just kicking the damn door down and walking in but he was in a meeting right now.

I hear a muffled voice say they were going to use the washroom so I use that opportunity and knock on the door. Lucas' head appears as he opens the door just a bit. He opens it fully as he realizes it's me.

"It's Oriya." Lucas says, making Vince's head snap to me.

His lips slightly lift at the corners but he quickly covers it with a scowl,

"Stay here Lucas, I need a witness in case five tongues come out of her mouth and her head starts spinning." He grumbles.

Lucas chuckles at his joke and sits back down on the couch. I roll my eyes at Vincent and make my way over to where he was. He rolls his chair back and I stand between him and the desk.

"What's the meeting about?" I ask.

"Emilio needs weapons from us." He said, his eyes filled with desire as they raked over my body.

"Mhm." I nod and turn around as I hear the door open. I take a step back and stand beside Vincent rather than in front. Emilio's gaze meets mine and his eyes travel down my body as they show lust. His eyes linger on my chest and it doesn't go unnoticed by me or Vincent.

I narrowed my eyes at him and took out the knives and guns I had strapped on me. I place them on the table and arrange them nicely and I fake smile at Emilio. As I do that, Vincent takes out his own gun and places it on the table, not looking away from him.

Lucas silently screams in the back and pretends he passed out. I lightly chuckle at him and shake my head.

Needless to say, Emilio's eyes stray away faster than a bullet.

He clears his throat and sits down in front of us. Vincent still had a scowl on his face. I look around for somewhere to sit but all the seats are taken by someone. I make eye contact with Vincent and look down to his lap.

He lightly pats his thighs, daring me. I bit my lip to and take a seat on it. One of his arms circle around me. I purposely shift in my spot and his grip gets tighter and I feel something under me. Gods, his dick gets hard at any thing I do.

Emilio raises his eyebrow and gulps, "That your girl?" He asks.

I was about to answer but Lucas beat me to it, "Yeah, she is." He grins.

I roll my eyes at him and look at Vincent. He still looks at Emilio with the same glare as he pulls me closer to him and holds me with a possessive grip. He nods his head for Emilio to continue talking.

I play with my knives as I stay seated on Vince's lap. As he talks, his hands come to my thighs and travel higher and higher until he's where he gave a scar of his initials. He rests it there and draws tiny circles.

My breath hitches in my throat and my pussy begins to pulse. I've been starved for too long. I don't care if he's my enemy anymore.

I fucking need this meeting to be over. I need him. I shift in my spot and my hands shoot to the table making Emilio and Lucas look at me with raised eyebrows.