Chapter 16

Recap:
I looked at the number and realized it was Blythes school I answered it worriedly And the person on the other line said
"Hello is this mrs Grey"

"This is she"

"Well I'm calling because Blythe Gray has had a allergic reaction and is being sent to the hospital"
I stood there in a panick and said

"Yes I will be on my way which hospital"

"Saint Joseph's Ms"

"Thank you"

I hung up and looked at Blake and said

"Give me your keys"

"Why"he asked

"Because I said so now give"
He gave my the keys and got into the passenger side I got into the driver side and we rushed to the hospital and I may or may not have been going over a 100mph.

Present:

As I'm driving the hospital my mind is racing a thousand miles a minute thinking of everything that could go wrong. What if I lose my baby girl.

With the way I was driving we made it there in a few seconds but to me it felt forever as soon as I parked I was out of the car and at the front desk.

"Hi I'm here for my daughter Blythe Grey" I hurriedly told the front desk lady.

"She's in room 34 miss."

As soon as she said that I was off. Once I reached her room I saw her laying on the bed asking where I was and if i was coming. I burst into the room and said "I'm here baby I'm here I said while hugging her.

No long after the doctor came in and told us that Blythe had an allergic reaction to seafood.( ;) Hay see what I did there) He said that she should be fine and she should be out of there in a few hours. I was so relieved that my little girl was ok.

After a few hours of me and Blake talking while Blythe watched Disney Channel on the small television in the room while the doctors made sure the allergic reaction was all over we were leaving and were going to get icecream.

We went to a small little icecream shop that made you feel like you were back in the 50's.

( you can imagine it how ever you like.)

As soon as we walked in there was girls skating around on roller skates taking orders and giving people their icecream. We chose a small little booth in the corner and I order a vanilla butterscotch cream icecram cone, Blake got a choclate strawberry swirl, and Blythe got orange berry blast.

We all ate our icecream then went back to my place and fell asleep watching My Little Pony.

A/N:
Hey y'all I actually updated on time anyway I hope you enjoyed also I just realised that we didnt give you a picture of what Blake looks like so here ya go but rember you can imagine him however.

Blake is one of her only good foster parents he is 40 Laura's old foster father that had to give  her up because foster care took him away from him because he worked as a doctor and couldn't be home with her also she got pregnant while in his care...

Blake is one of her only good foster parents he is 40 Laura's old foster father that had to give  her up because foster care took him away from him because he worked as a doctor and couldn't be home with her also she got pregnant while in his care so they took her away he still visits crushed him when they took her away very active in her daughters life she even calls him grandpa taught Laura to play the piano.

                          Love, Kay (kisses 😘)