AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys

This is my first book here on Wattpad, so I hope you will enjoy it.

Like I said this is my first book, so I know the book won't be that perfect because I'm not that experienced and I'm only like 12 years old (I know I'm a little too young) so I need your help, I need guidance from you guys so we can make this book work.

Few things I would like you to know about my book.............

1.) It is a Nigerian book, so there will be some Nigerian slangs and languages which the Non-Nigerian readers might not understand, but I will try to translate ( like I said {try}lol).

2.) This is a teen fiction novel, so expect somethings which may not be true and like I said FICTION (imagined) so any correspondence with your life or someone you know with any of my characters just know that it is a coincidence.

3.) PLEASE DON'T COPY ANY PART OF MY BOOK.

4.) Lastly I want you guys to know that I don't own any of the image of my characters. I used them because they correspond with the description of them in my head. So if you know them or perhaps meet them anywhere (greet them for me, you hear 😁), if you also like to use any of my characters in your book feel free to let me know. That's all for now.

so I present to you..................
CREATED IMPERFECTLY

So guys read on ...................