001

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 1985

    First day of school. Everyone woke up early to look their best and maybe impress someone this year. While most knew all eyes would be on Danielle Solace they still wanted to try. Some might try to join her group of friends, others will just stare and imagine a life of hers.

Everyone arrived at school in their best clothes, makeup, and hair done in the most in style. Dani walked in with Serena Adams by her side as they had done since sixth grade. Everyone knew them and wanted to be them. They walked into the building of Hawkins High School and everyone cleared out of  the way.

"So there's a back to school party tonight and," Serena started saying as she dragged out the word 'and', "I think we should go. Or at least make an appearance you know?" Serena was wearing a light blue dress with her blonde falling on her shoulders.

"It's Monday...I don't even think my parents would allow me to go out," Dani said with a sad tone as she put her binders into her locker for the year. Each was color coded. English baby blue, Math light pink, Science green, and History light yellow.

"Sneak out," the blonde said with a duh tone as of why wouldn't she think of that.

"Mhm funny," Dani laughed, "I can try but no promises alright?" she smiled. A smile that most would melt after seeing up close. Everyone was in love with her (mostly the idea) with only a few people not liking her.

Robin happened to be apart of the ones falling at her feet. The only conversation they had ever had was short one where Dani helped Robin up after she had fell. Robin was oddly calm through the whole thing not wanting to come off as one of the people who'd lose a personality and just stare.

Dani really liked that about her. It stuck with her even though the only interactions they had after was quick looks never wanting to get caught too long.

Iris and Robin were making their way down the hallway trying to not be noticed. Not something they did consciously it was just where they stood in the social hierarchy. As they passed the duo both girls stole looks at them. But at different people, Iris had a summer fling with Serena. Both of their families ended up going to Florida. Neither really knowing how it happened. They found each other and stayed close almost spending everyday with one another going on secret dates. They kept it a secret, the only people knowing was them.

While Robin was looking at Danielle in hope, Iris looked at Serena with a feeling of hurt. Knowing it was unlikely that they'd talk this year like the years before.

The bell rung and the halls became basically empty. Robin made her way to Ms.Clicks class as did Dani. Robin walked into the classroom walking towards the back. Her desk was set up against the wall in the back corner. She had sat there last year and enjoyed it so she decided she would sit there again. Dani sat in the middle of all the desks with Serena at her side.

Ms.Click started talking to the class as Iris made her way in. Robin wasn't surprised by this it seemed she was always late no matter how early she got to school.

"Miss Tober! I believe this is the earliest you've ever been to class," Ms. Click said. Laughs made their way out of students mouths as she walked back sitting down beside Robin.

Iris had more of an edger look. She wore a wife beater paired with a leather jacket, dark jeans, and black converse. Robin wore a sweater with slightly oversized jeans, and red converse that had doodles all over them.

"As I was saying," Ms. Click began again, "This year you will be having assigned seats. No complaining ok? This is your fault since last year you guys wanted to be disrespectful." Ms.Click then picked up a paper from her desk and began reading names off and telling them where to sit. Most of the people called out were ones that had never spoke to one another and most likely wouldn't for the whole year.

"Robin Buckley move up one and Dani Solace right beside her please," she announced. Robin could feel her face getting hot so she cover her face with a binder as she moved up one seat. Dani walked over and sat down beside her. She gave a closed mouth smile as she laid her things down on the desk and dropped her bag down beside her. Ms.Click continued calling out the names and Iris and Serena awkwardly sat beside each other as the rest of the class were spread out across the room.

"Now that everyone is in their correct places let's start our first lesson," she smiled before turning to the chalk board and writing something down.

The lesson went by rather quickly as did most of the day. It was filled with ice breakers and seating charts. The teachers introduced themselves as they had done every year before. Robin didn't understand why, it's not like there was any new people at the school. Everyone knows each other.

Lunch came and everyone sat at the same tables they did last year. The popular people at the table in the middle and all other cliques surrounding it.

"So you and Dani sit beside each other," Iris teased Robin as they sat down at the table far away from the main one.

"Shut up," she laughed picking up the piece of school pizza, "it's not like anything's going to happen. She literally had a boyfriend," Robin reminded the other girl.

"You're right, but who's to say they'll stay together?"

Over at Dani's table Serena couldn't help but stare at Iris. To others outside the group it looked like she had just zoned off but people at the table seemed to notice.

"S, don't feel bad for the losers," Jenifer laughed looking over at Robin and Iris. Jenifer turned around to look at them too, "Tober and Buckley!" she yelled at them both which caught their attention.

"The hell are you doing?" Serena asked in a rush.

"Don't worry about it," Jen joked before turning back around, "You both should come to the party tonight! My house Serena will give you the address!" she yelled at them before turning back around.

"See you don't need to worry. So just give them the address to my place after school, k?" she told Serena before going back to talking to Jake.

Dani looked over at Serena with a slightly confused face, "What do you think she's planning on doing?" Dani asked in a whisper tone.

"I don't know but it's not going to be good."

☾☼

a/n

first chapter i hope you like it! :)

have a good day/afternoon/or night !

title reference: song little miss perfect

(word count: 1172)