Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive

C/n POV

Later that night we stood across from where Shaw's location I stood next to Dom we watch Hobbs said, "Interpol picked up one of Shaw's guys in Moscow I went in, had a little therapy session with him" I look at him said "By therapy you beat his ass" Hobbs kept staring said, "He gave up Shaw's hideout" Gisele asks, "Then why aren't we down there now"?

Hobbs said "Well, we weren't invited" I stare forward Tej calls "Hobbs, they're sending in your punching bag" I use the binoculars "He's wired, he's gonna give a positive ID on Shaw before they move in" I watch the man walk in I said, "There he goes" He keeps walking until he's out of sight now we wait.

3rd POV

Oakes walks down the stairs he reach a door he types a code and enters he close the door a voice ask "So, cops just let you go, huh" Oakes turn to see Owen Shaw working on a car Oakes went forward said "Don't worry, I didn't give 'em shit" Owen looks up then back down said "Oh, I'm not worried" After finishing Owen leans back "Okay, turn it over for me" Oakes start the engine and revs it up Owen nods he raise a hand making Oakes stop "God, it's amazing".

He wipes his hands and holds up a piece "The simplest things can cause the biggest problems" He put the cloth on the table walk a bit "Good news is, swap out a bad part..." He chucks the part on the table as Oakes watch him "...everything tuns smooth as silk again" Owen walks forward as Oakes said "Loo, Shaw—" Owen reaches down "Wait, Shaw, Shaw".

C/n POV

Tej said "I've just got confirmation on Shaw, they're going in" Gisele, Hobbs and I all watch I raise the binoculars to see the police and SWAT all go in "Wait, wait, wait, hold up, hold up" I turn ask "What's going on" Tej said "Police scanners are saying alarms are going off at Interpol headquarters" Brian said "Shit, he brought us here so he could take down Interpol".

He turns to us "This whole thing's a setup" I ask, "What do we do" Dom said "Brian, take the team" Brian asks, "What about you" Dom said "Hobbs, C/n and I will wait for Shaw" I turn back use my binoculars "Shaw leads to Letty and Y/n" So Brian and the team leaves while I wait with Dom and Hobbs who said, "Come on, you sumbitch".

3rd POV

Owen leans up carry a bag he threw it to Oakes who catch it confuse ask "What's this" Owen said, "It's your share from the last job" Owen walks to the front of his car while SWAT runs down the stairs "You're part of the team, Oakes, you do your job, you get paid" Owen climbs in the car "There's a little extra in there for you".

Owen starts to strap in "Consider it an advance" Oakes just ask, "For what" Owen grabs a wheel said, "The next job, of course" He connects it Oakes ask, "Which job" Owen stares at him said "The one we're working right now".

Meanwhile in the street driving in black BMW E60 M5 leading them Brian raises his radio said "Han, how far are we from Interpol" Han in his car raise his radio said, "Twelve blocks away" Tej notice the streets empty raise his radio said, "It's a ghost town over here, Shaw must have pulled all the cops to him" They keep going Roman raise his radio said, "All right, y'all, we in this shit, so let's go get it".

Gisele smiles as they go down the street heading for Interpol while Owen shake his head smile said "It's been fun running with you, mate" The door force open just as Owen leaves Oakes looks at the bag in his hand, he opens it to reveal money and a bomb SWAT enter yell "Stop, drop the bag" Oakes look at them as cops wait for Owen to come out.

C/n POV

We wait for a while I lower the binoculars said "Something's wrong here" I look at them "You should pull them back" But Hobbs said "Just wait a bit longer" I look back only to see the pillars explode making the floor above collapse we see Owen come out so Dom, Hobbs and I move to our cars and got in I start my engine and drive behind Dom who went out first with me behind him and Hobbs behind me.