|| recap

The newest major question going around the world is if Sophie Foster is truly alive? For the past six years this girl was thought to be dead by everyone—well other than those who were harboring her? And the questions hovering around that are if she was alive why didn't she go back? Was her home life that bad, to want to stay away. Why did she join the rebellious group that rampaged the Lost Cities? She ought to have some thought for those who took her into this world. Lastly, why did she become their mysterious and deadly Moonlark?

- Have answers? Come by the Lost Cities official news caster, Reynn Maximillian

//

If you have stuck with me from the beginning then your in for a treat because this second half is going to be a real kick that...ya lets not say that. This might be shit bc i hate being a freshman and procrastinating doing homework soo this is rushed...

Starting from the beginning 😂

Sophie Foster, also known as Moon, Luna, Keris, Jodee Ruin, and Melody, has made her first real appearance in years. Well, other than the fact that she maskaraded around the Lost Cities as the Moonlark. Due to a busy schedule and the fact that a certain spy was being held captive and was being questioned, Sophie's adoptive parents—the Heks—had Sophie go down to Havenfield to check on the animals. And it was all going according to Mr. Forkle's plans, till a good looking elf noticed her.

Ruy Ignis was minding his own business guarding Havenfield because of the interrogation happening in the shed where the animals were kept. Then he saw this girl, someone who he'd for sure never seen before in his life, she was walking up to the panakes tree on top of the hill. As if he was drawn to her, he asked her for her name, but soon enough a nosy elf butted in.

Biana Vacker had a crush on the azure eyed elf for a while, but he never noticed her. Though he did notice a girl who looked a lot like her late friend. Luna Heks was on Ruewen property, and for some reason that fact didn't sit well in her stomach. With her brother being mesmerized by Grady, she was on edge, and a face that she had not seen since Stina's apology set her even more off. And it was the fact alone that she shied away from saying hello to Edaline and Grady that had her reeling. It also had a particular blonde elf confused as well.

Keefe Sencen was up all night trying to figure out why that girl was so terrified of the Ruewen's, he could sense it all over her. And he didn't need his empathy to do it, her shoulders were bunched and she was losing color in her face. The next morning they had a lead to look around Mysterium, and there was none other than a spy in the apothecary. He didn't expect it to be a woman though, he knew that sexism was all timed out, but the Council did nothing to stop the growing idiocy of the male elf race. Especially amongst his group, a teal eyed elf thought Keefe was joking when he showed up with the girl over his shoulder.

Fitz Vacker thought his friend was lying about the spitfire girl that was over his shoulder, but he wasn't. And she could put up a darn good fight. When they brought her to the cell in the dungeon she spoke in riddles and he could tell that her British persona was fake. The little heathen also had no remorse for anything, which only aggravated everyone more, so they devised this plan to drug her with an elixir that their resident chemistry elf made.

Dexter Dizznee wasn't surprised that the rebel knew his name, it was the fact that she said it with such familiarity. Then there was the fact that she asked if there was Limbium in the serum he made to extract the truth from her, and there was only one person with a history of being allergic to Limbium. And there shouldn't have been any Limbium in the serum. As he made the remedy to help her, he asked a certain elf to get the rebel into an ice bath and that's when they saw the scars.

Marella Redek realized then that even those who can be the most unfeeling and cut off have feelings. She looked at the scared and scarred girl protecting herself with water and fire. Such brutality was done to her...Marella knew right away who was in front of her. If the rest of her friends didn't then they'd have to be idiots.

//

Well after that is just a clump of Sophie—Kerys—having a civil conversation with her old friends bc she's supposed to be Oralie's niece.

Then she makes it back to Alluveterre where Sophie enjoys the rest of the day with her friends before the official Neverswan meeting where she finds that the only bad person is her father who is a stuck up d***

Then there's the whole gala stuff that is in multiple ppls povs so that takes up like 3 updates T-T

Sophie warns Ruy and Linh warns Marella saving everyone—but then the Neverswan ppl get all mad at her and she storms out. Only to meet the triplets at Kesler's Apothecary to get ambushed by Keefe who knows exactly who she is bc Calla gave him his memories back.

//

And it all went back to how it started, Kesler introduced the girl upon deft ears, "Keefe, meet Melody."

His ice blue eyes held onto piercing sky ones. Though this time he knew they were fake, "Hello Foster."

//

Act 2 coming soon!!