8: Break Time

POV: Akira

It's been two weeks, and nothing has changed, even those girls grades. But to be honest, something about  them has changed.

Akira: Hello, is anyone here.

Nino: Ah, Hara, you're here!!

Akira: Just by a few minutes.

*growl*

Akira: Ah, heh heh, sorry.

Nino: Was that your stomach?

Akira: Yeah it was, haha, sorry.

Nino: Just sit down, food will be done in a couple minutes.

Akira: Oh... ok.

This girl. You would think that she's a different person. The past two weeks she would make food for us to eat, but mostly aimed at me.

Not that I'm mad about that, I like eating so that's fine, I'm just talking about her personality towards me. She's not studying with us and she definitely doesn't talk to me when she doesn't need to, but when I get here, she tends to give me something. Not anything too big, but just little things. Like today, she's making food. It might have just been a coincidence since she might be cooking for her sisters, but they told me she never did this till now. Not  to mention the three times I didn't eat lunch last week she had dinner here.

I'm not saying she's doing it for me, I'm just saying she's different. Anyways, today's Saturday. Uesugi wanted to do this on the weekend, which is ok with me since we get paid for everyday we help them.

Speaking of which, where is everyone? Am I that early?

Nino: Here.

Akira: Ooo, Congee. Thank you Nino.

Nino: Tsk, not like I did it for you. Anyways, why are you even here?

Akira: Ah, you didn't know I was coming? We messaged in the group chat about today.

Nino: So now you guys are just coming over whenever you want!

Akira: But...we...planned...ahead.

POV: Narrator

Nino Thinking: It's only me and Itsuki right now, and now he's here!!

Akira: MMM!!! Wow Nino, this is really good!! I swear every time I eat something you make it gets even better. It even has a sweet taste too.

Nino: Ah, you can taste that!

Akira: Of course. Fun fact about me, I'd rather sweet then sour and spicy.

Nino Thinking: I already knew that! Miku was saying that last week!

Nino: I was just trying new things, that's all.

Akira: Well it's good. All the flavors are there.

Nino: Um, thanks.

Akira Thinking: I got it. She just doesn't like silence. Unlike a lot of people, I like silence. I can be in a room with one or two people and be in silence and I don't have the need to talk. She needs to have a conversation going, so as long as it's in a question and I'm not pushy, I should be about to-

Akira: So. . . how have your studies been going?

Nino: Hmm, just fine thank you.

Akira: I bet they are. I'd expect it from the second oldest.

Nino: What is that supposed to mean!

Akira: Ah, I mean I kinda understand what it means to look out for your siblings. I have a sister remember. I refuse to baby her, so she's been maturing rather quickly and is doing well in her classes. I'm very proud in her. Are you proud of your sisters?