𝟜𝟛

"Hey Reg whatchu reading?" Regulus looked up from his book in a panic putting it away quickly.

"Just a book I found in my library" Barty stared at him for a second before nodding.

"Okay...? Well we should get going your parents are waiting for us" Regulus got up nodding.

"Ya... let's go"

"Welcome... I would like to introduce someone very special, someone who has been working on the inside of the order for a while now" Regulus' eyes widened when he saw Peter Pettigrew walk in the room.

"What the fuck..." Barty's voice was low enough for only Regulus to hear it.

"I-" Regulus and Peter made eye contact, both eyes widened as they stared at eachother, Peter really was dumb, did he forget that Regulus was a death eater? "Welcome Pettigrew"

Barty and Regulus stood up after the meeting running out of the room Peter following them.

"Pettigrew what the fuck are you doing here?! They're your best friends!" Peter looked down wide eyed before attempting to look intimidating.

"If you tell the order I'll tell Voldemort you betrayed him and then bye bye little Reggie" Regulus fumed slamming Peter against the wall.

"Fuck you Pettigrew" Barty pulled him away and they apparated leaving Peter there breathless and scared.

"Prongs you seen Wormtail? I've been looking for him for a bit now" James looked up at Remus shaking his head slightly, they were sat in the Orders homebase before a meeting.

"Okay folks we should get started" Everyone sat down ready to discuss the next mission.

They heard the crack of apparition outside of the door watching Regulus and Barty walk through the door panicked.

"Reg?!" Regulus looked over at Sirius gesturing for him to call off everyone who was pointing a wand at him.

James was sat wide eyed staring at Regulus how long had it been? Two years? He definitely looked older, in a good way.

Regulus stared back at James for awhile before Barty nudged him in the back, he jumped before staring at the rest of the Order.

"Voldemort will kill both of us if he finds out we're here so listen up"

_____

Peter 😡🖕

I got bored of not seeing y'alls comments so here you go

Okay but opinion if I finished this book soon like in 10ish chapters and then started another Jegulus book with a different prompt and EVEN MORE SLOWBURN would yall read it