Chapter 29: Help

This chapter is in NamJoons point of view.

She got up from the bed and grabbed a baseball bat. Wait when did she get a baseball bat? Doesn't matter.
"Make sure the boys are ok, I'll be right back."
I was about to respond and tell her not to go. Tell her we would go together, but she left. I did what she told me and went to check on the boys. They were all awake and in the same room.
"H-hyung, what was that noise?"
Tae asked.
"I'm not sure Tae, Y/N went to check it out though. She told me to come check on you, actually, since you're all safe and ok, I'm going to go-"
"AHH!"
I heard a yell. Y/N's yell. Shit!
I ran out of the room at full speed only to see a figure pull Y/N's limp body out of the apartment.
"Stop!"
I yelled and ran after them. I don't think they knew I was there. Given that, as they heard my voice, they flinched and began to ran. I was running after them but they made it to a car and drove full speed ahead. There was no way I could catch up to him.
"FUCK!"
I yelled as I slumped down on the ground and cried. I cried and cried so much that I didn't even notice that it was raining, or my best friends trying to get me to go inside.
"What am I going to do? I love her! I can't let her go!"
I yelled. I was now soaking wet, cold, and there was a possibility that I could get pneumonia from being out in the rain this long doing nothing, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was Y/N. Where was she? How would I go her back? What do I do?
I got up, now determined to get her back. To see her again. To hold her in my arms. To-to tell her I love her.
We got back inside and that's when I told the guys to try to get any information on where ahe might be.
"One of you call the police, tell them what happened."
Yoongi grabbed his phone and left the room to inform the police.
"Now I need someone to call our manager and Bang PD and fill them in too. Tell them we're staying until we get Y/N back."
Jimin and Hobi left.
"H-hyung- look what's trending." Junkook showed me his phone. It was a picture of Y/N and I at the waterfalls. Kissing.
"Do you think if was a sasaeng?" Jin asked, studying the picture.
"Shit!" I yelled. I crumbled to the floor cradling my head in my hands. And idea popped into my head. It might work.

"Is it on?"
Jungkook and Tae both nodded.
"Guys, I need your help."
I said into the camera.
"And I'll repeat this in English after I'm done saying it in Korean."
The comments were filling up with questions.
"Look, I know you guys have probably seen the picture by now. It's real. I have found my soulmate. But, right now i need your help. I think a sasaeng took her. Her name is Y/N Y/L/N. You are so amazingly talented at everything you do so I have to ask, Can you please help me find her? I can't imagine anything happening to her."
I begged into the Camera as I started crying again. I ended the live and broke down again. My phone started ringing. I looked at it. A bunch if unknown numbers were giving me the same address. Y/N?
By now, all the boys were in the living room.
"I think I know where she is. I have the address, get in the car."
I said as I got up and started walking to the door. I headed straight to the police station.
"I know where Y/N is." I said to the person at the front desk.
"How do you know?"
She asked.
"Look, we don't have much time but I know where she is. I'm famous, and my fans were able to track her. Please. Help me get her back."
I said.
She got on the phone and soon the intercoms were on.
"I need all available units to xxx xxx street right away."
She said. We got into some of the cops cars and started driving there immediately.
I'm coming Y/N.

____________________________
Hope you like it!

-Walrus
(:3 っ)っ