thirty seven

~~~

~~~

"just for the record i never doubted them." JJ spoke while the four made their way out of the wreck laughing still in shock after the news of their friends being alive.

"i owe you five bucks." Kiara laughed jumping off the steps.

"you bet on them?" Caroline laughed turning to her boyfriend.

"don't i always?" JJ smiled wrapping his arms around her waist lifting her up slightly.

"hey Kiara, i do need those setups done by five!" Anna Carrera called out to her daughter.

"you know there are other people that work here." Kiara told her mother.

"but ain't none of 'em my children." Anna yelled out.

"i feel that. on a deep, emotional level, i understand that." Pope agreed with Kiara.

"me too, my parents wouldn't let me leave the marine hospital because my mom needed paperwork done." Caroline added tossing her bag on the bench.

"so we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ asked getting straight to the point.

"there's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope answered JJ.

"John B will get nabbed sooner or later." Kiara said looking at her boyfriend.

"so if we're gonna clear his name, we need to have done it yesterday." Caroline added standing on the bench walking back and forth.

"i'll tell you how we do it." JJ stood straight walking closer to his friends.

"oh boy." Ace muttered facing her boyfriend.

"so you have it all planned out?" Pope asked JJ who turned around.

"as a matter of fact, i do. we kidnap Rafe." JJ casually said, Caroline furrowed her eyebrows at him words.

"i'm sorry, what?" Pope asked.

"we kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick the gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking." JJ put his fingers in hand guns explaining his bright plan.

"you know, torture's a war crime." Kiara reminded him.

"i thought it was a good idea." JJ shrugged.