Chapter 1 & Disclaimer

A/N: I do not own Harry Potter, that belongs to J. K. Rowling.
Also, in this fic, everything up to Fourth Year remains as is. In this one, Harry is gonna be completely alone. Though he's gonna find solice in a fellow Gryffindor, who'll be the first to realize that what they are doing to him is wrong. Harry will also stop holding himself back, after being chosen as a Champion.

Chapter 1

Harry woke up in a familiar dark and damp place wondering why he was there before he remembered what happened last week, again. He couldn't, for the life of him, understand why his fellow Gryffindors thought he was lying and were treating him like he was becoming dark. To make matters worse, even Ron and Hermione turned their backs on him...

No, there was no use in getting angry about something he had no control over. He was gonna make them pay by showing them up and proving them wrong. He has already wasted too many tears on them over this whole thing.

Harry started to contemplate the past three years of his schooling. Starting with how Hagrid was chosen to show him around the Magical World. Who was, in retrospect, not the best person to show anyone new around, let alone someone who the whole Wizarding World was expecting to be the next Merlin. Hagrid even forgot to tell him how to get onto the Platform at King's Cross for God's sake.

Upon further recollection at his first time boarding the train, it started to scream set-up. Seriously, Someone like Molly Weasley, who has sent children to Hogwarts for many years at that point (not to mention she attended Hogwarts for the full seven years herself), should know what the Platform is called and where the gate is. Besides, even if she did manage to forget that, she definitely should've known better than to loudly talk about it and muggles in the Station, which could've cause an international incident with her breaking the Statute of Secrecy.

Then there was the actual school year itself. The whole situation was yelling trap to him, a trap for Voldemort and a test of sorts for him. I mean, why else would Dumbledore hide the Philosopher's Stone behind an obstacle course that three first years could get through? Not to mention why would he have moved it from Gringotts to Hogwarts in the first place.

Then there was the Chamber of Secrets in Second Year, in which almost everyone believed he was the Heir of Slytherin. He was belittled, insulted and assaulted, just because he could unknowingly speak Parseltongue. And all of this happened in front of the staff, yet none of them stood up for me or even punished them for it, yet when he tried to defend myself verbally or physically, he'd get a ton of detentions and a bunch of House Points taken.

Third Year saw Sirius escape from Azkaban and Dementors surrounding the school. That year also saw Remus as DADA professor who taught him how to defend himself against the dementors. Then there was the uncovering of the truth about his parents death as Peter Pertigrew was unmasked from his rat animagus form and confessed to the crimes he let Sirius take the fall for. Harry also learned that he has a Godfather who actually loves him! But that also makes him more suspicious of Dumbledore, who signs off on a thirteen year old to have a magical artifact that can alter time? Not to mention that Dumbledore is the Chief Warlock and has been since his defeat of Grindelwald, so why couldn't he have gotten Sirius a trial in all this time? Especially after the truth came out.

Then there's this year, the Triwizard Tournament, Dumbledore had to have used his powers as Headmaster of Hogwarts, Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot and Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards to get it to happen. Even though historically it has been a death tournament! And... and... and he has the absolute gall to accuse Harry of cheating his way into this farce of a competition! And not only that, he and his staff have once again allowed for Harry to be ridiculed, mocked, bullied, attacked, for something he didn't do.