[ 4 ]

Jungkook just stared at the running man who looked so handsome in the moonlight.

"Jungkook-shii you forgot to take the cake.Don't you think you should learn to do things properly now?You shouldn't forget why you came here and then cried like a baby." Taehyung said when he reached the car, a teasing tone lacing his voice.

Jungkook was annoyed, hearing the other.He glared at the smirking man in anger which Taehyung found really cute.

"Thank you for reminding me that I'm clumsy, that too all the times we coincidentally meet."He replied with gritted teeth and took the cake from the annoyingly handsome man.

Taehyung couldn't stop his laughter anymore.Angry Jungkook was really a beautiful sight for him.He found the way of Jungkook's thanking him really adorable.

On the other hand, Jungkook thought the man was laughing at him.He didn't even know when a pout formed in his lips.Meanwhile Taehyung just stared at the beautiful boy with something in his eyes.He didn't know why he's feeling good just because of the troublemaker boy's presence near him.He never ever felt like this in his life before.

Jungkook was about to bid Taehyung goodbye when Taehyung's mom called.Jungkook as the curious boy he was, tried to listen to what Taehyung is telling his mom.On the phone, Taehyung didn't look rude at all.His face was all soft as he talked.Jungkook's pout only grew bigger, thinking Taehyung hates him because....He didn't get why though!

Just when he was about to leave being all upset which he didn't even know why, he heard Taehyung saying to his mom

"I forgot to call the driver actually.I'll call him now.May be I'll be a bit late but it's okay.Don't worry.You should sleep now.It's late."

He then smiled when his mom said something from the other side and replied saying, "Ok ok.I'm sorry.I won't tell you what to do.See you at home."

All the while, Jungkook just stared at him in astonishment.

"Does Taehyung have a multiple personality disorder?"He thought to himself.

Suddenly the talk Taehyung had with his mother clicked in Jungkook's head.

"He forgot to call his driver.That means he will be waiting for his car here all alone at this hour."Jungkook thought and he didn't know why he really didn't want to leave Taehyung all alone.The man was about to walk away when he heard Jungkook's voice.

"Umm...I can drop you at your home if you don't mind."

Taehyung's eye widened as he heard the offer.He thought if Jungkook came to see his home which looks like a mension and has a bunch of security guards in its surroundings, Jungkook will get that Kim Taehyung is somehow famous.Taehyung really didn't want Jungkook to know him as a famous CEO.Taehyung was proud of himself but Jungkook should know him as a normal human being.Taehyung didn't know why he doesn't want Jungkook to know the truth.So he just shrugged it off for the time being.

"No.It's fine.I've already informed my driver.He won't take much time.You should go and celebrate your mother's birthday instead of wasting your time here." Taehyung replied, not really knowing how rude it sounded to the other.

Jungkook knew that the man could always get on his nerves but this time he had enough.He got angry.How can this man scold him all the time.Taehyung has the capacity to scold even when there's no need.This annoying, stupid, mannerless, rude handsome man!!!

The boy mentally slapped himself for thinking of the man as handsome even in that situation.He opened his mouth to scold Taehyung back but closed it thinking he should leave this man alone.

He deserves it.

Taehyung looked at the boy who's expressions kept changing within each nanosecond.He watched it in amusement.He thought that his reply might hurt the boy.So he decided to agree to Jungkook.

But just when he was about to say that he'd go with Jungkook, the car was driven away at full speed.Taehyung just stared at the back of car which was now far from him.

Somehow he felt a bit empty after Jungkook left.He should've agreed to Jungkook's request.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook drove the car in anger and tried to calm himself down before reaching home.He didn't want to ruin his parents' mood on this special day.When he reached home, it was past 11.He entered without making any noise and texted his father that he was home and would decorate the cake.

He immediately got a reply from his father saying an  'ok 👍🏼'  and that Jungkook has to come to his parents room with the cake to surprise his mom exactly at 12am.

As the hour passed, the Jeon family happily celebrated Mrs. Jeon's birthday and the night went really well though the only son of the Jeon family couldn't help but remember that handsome,stupid,rude man he met twice, that too on the very same day.... coincidentally.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Taehyung reached home, it was almost 12am.He went inside and saw his sleepy parents waiting for him in the living room.He approached them and said that they should've slept instead of waiting for him till this hour.They both smiled lovingly at their caring son and got up to go to bed.They told Taehyung to not take much time to freshen up before sleeping.They wished one another good night and went to bed.

Later, Taehyung took a quick shower and wore some comfortable clothes.Then he applied some moisturizer and directly went to the bed.While laying on the bed, a subtle smile appeared on his lips thinking about a certain cute, bunny looking boy.

Oh!how he wanted to meet him again.He chuckled thinking about Jungkook's angry, pouty face.He wanted to see that beautiful face again.After some time, his eyes closed itself because of all the exhaustion from the day while his mind was busy thinking about that clumsy,troublemaker boy.

And that was one of the nights when he slept with a smile on his face.

.
.
.

My exams are going on.I won't be able to write regularly for this month.Hope you'll understand.