𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦

asaptyler ship
                          ~+𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟+~
                   (𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 )
𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠: ℎ𝑒/ℎ𝑖𝑚

                               asaptyler ship                            ~+𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟+~                   (𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 )                            𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠: ℎ𝑒/ℎ𝑖𝑚

chp saying: taking advantage of power can break loyalty. and loyalty can and will break trust.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

           tyler walked around the huge mall with his friends, magnolia, and lia, cory, and tiana until they came to a halt.

they saw an escape room, or not an escape room, the one that they booked but couldn't find. but now they have.

they squealed a bit as they all walked in, to be greeted by a handsome worker sitting at his desk.
because all the other girls were shy tyler spoke for them.. of course.

"hi! my friends and i are here for an escape room, we booked an appointment"
the man looked up an down at tyler, then bit his lip.

"ok so it's under the name, tyler right??"
"yes that's me"
"ok i'll get you guys all situated just wait for me at those chairs."
the man pointed to a couple of chairs in the corner of the room.

they all nodded and thanked the gentleman for his help, which he replied with a smile, and no problem.

as the group walked over to the seats, the man kept a gentle eye on tyler, being attracted to poise demeanor he had and the beautiful face he had as well.

he was about to talk again before being interrupted by another group walking in.
he grunted annoyed and rolled his eyes making tyler laugh.

he looked up to see a boy with braids and a puffer jacket on, a small boy with dreads and another puffer jacket, a boy with dread and yet against another puffer jacket, and a boy with a longer coat, a hat and a durag.

"hi um we have a reservation for an escape room"
the man looked up at the guy and grinned.
"alright just sit right across from that group over there. i'll get your names ringed up in a sec"

they thanked the man and walked pass the group, looking at them a bit. rakim and symere noticed a face that they thought they would never see again.

tyler.

you see, tyler was rakims ex boyfriend. they were happy until rakim cheated and lost his loyalty.. tyler never wanted to see him again which rakim didn't blame him.. for all he ruined something so perfect with a simple yet complicated mistake.

the boys sit down and relax. but symere doesn't take his eyes off of the long haired boy.
"rakim isn't that you know who"
symere whispered making everyone turn their heads.