Chapter 7

Everyone loves plants there beautiful, they help people in many different ways and they are also a breath of fresh air .

But the Gigantic killer plant from tok aba house is clearly a breath of hard breathing if you wanna ran away from it . Yup , a lot of mayhem and destruction from a plant .

And that plant has captured his first victim , the wind elemental has nothing to do but struggle since his arms was stuck .

Thorn panicked , he didn't really want to hurt his plant but at the same time he doesn't want his brother to get eaten even though he deserved it since taufan started to give the carnivores plant some dangerous chemicals he borrowed from solar 's lab .

His brother was in danger , he tried to attack without hurting his beloved plant and also his brother . But it didn't work , it only wanted to eat something and right now it's playing with taufan so he could eat it him later.
The other elementals and the gang finally made it and was shocked how big it is up close .
Gopal hid behind boboiboy so he wouldn't get involved.Gempa rubbed his forehead frustrated by the sight .

"How did this happened" growled halilintar as he saw taufan trapped in one of his leafy hands . Solar went to thorn questioning him on what happened .

Thorn told him that taufan want to try planting so they took care of thorn's plant but taufan said maybe it's better if he added some plant growing formula to speed the process but it ended up into this mess.
And thorn also told him that they were feeding the plant a lot of times with raw meat .

" So mind telling us what happened bookworm?" Asked halilintar while holding two lightning blades ready to attack.

" Unfortunately they gave it my growth serum formula that made him this huge , it will be long for that formula to wear off ". Exclaimed solar .

" Your saying that your experiment caused all of this ". Said Ais bluntly as he looked at solar who is now mad at him.

" No.. well yes but only the growth part the main reason why it caused a lot of destruction is because they gave it a lot of food that triggered it's mind to eat everything at all time " exclaimed solar as he looked at thorn whose trying to calm his monster plant down.

" Alright then now all we need is a plan to stop this " said gempa trying to protect them from the attacks by using his earth barrier.

" Gempa how about we used your golem or yaya's gravitational power " said ying but the earth element only shooked his head .

"No my earth golem is not big enough and the plant had roots deep on the Earth's surface so she cants pull all of them up". Gempa then looked at blaze and halilintar.

"Maybe blaze can burn it and Hali can just used his lightning to attack ". Suggested gempa to solar .

"That's not gonna work , if blaze burns this the surroundings will also caught the fire and halilintar and me can't  used ours because I made my growth serum too perfect , it can withstand any attack from the light and lightning".

" Umm we should hurry because it's causing too much destruction in the place " said Gopal running around not wanting to get hit.

" I know how about we used some of earth barriers to surround it so blaze could give the final blow". Said boboiboy as he pointed at blaze and gempa.
All of them agreed and followed the orders .

Yaya , ying, halilintar and solar went to help the people who got injured while gempa , Ais and blaze prepared with the plan . And boboiboy along with Gopal was in the taking cover apparently the elementals are very protective and forced him to stay cover .

Gempa uses his earth barriers around while Ais strengthen its Capacity .
Blaze was about to give the final attack when thorn stopped him.

"Thorn , what are you doing? " Asked blaze in rage that it caught everyone attention including boboiboy.

"Stop he's not evil , he just grew that way !! " Defend thorn as he refuse to let them kill his beloved plant .

"If your not gonna move over , taufan's gonna get eaten " said gempa to thorn who just blocked there way .

Taufan screamed at them to hurry up and save him .

" Please there must be another way " says thorn tears threatening to fall from the corner of his begging green eyes.

The others flinched when they saw thorn like this . It seems thorn really love the plant that he can't let it get killed .

" Hey!! You guys need to hurry , the plant already had catch a lot of victims!! " Halilintar and Yaya tried to break them free but the plant was fast .

Blaze tried to land a fire but thorn kept defending it even when he was getting scolded by gempa , boboiboy was silent for a while he felt pity on what thorn said .

" I've got another idea "
The group stared at boboiboy and he went to Ais whispered something to his ear.

" Sure I think I can do that " says ais leaving everyone confused . Ais then consecrated on making a ice sword using his power.
He gave it to boboiboy after he was done . Everyone was confused on what there gonna do and just stared at boboiboy with a blank face.

" Hali come here " said BoBoiBoy as halilintar obeyed with no seconds to spare .

" Your good with swords right? "

" Umm yeah why"

" I need you to do something"

BoBoiBoy then whispered his plan that Hali grinned and Ais smirked . Thorn was completely worried and confused at the same time .

" You can count on me" said Hali as he went straight to the plant monster holding the ice sword , thorn tried to stop him but boboiboy said not to worry .

Hali then swing the sword up high and used his lightning speed to cut the edges of the plant until it became thinner . Boboiboy told them to catch the falling people and others take cover .

Halilintar's lightning speed and falling giant leaves was the only thing they saw until it finally stopped .

Everyone went out of the house and saw halilintar landed without a thud . Thorn went to his plant and saw that it was now back to being small , there was only one root since Hali already cut most of them as soon as the ice sword melted away .

" Thank you so much guys especially you Hali " said thorn as he hugged his little plant tightly. Halilintar just gave a small smile .

Everyone then went back to the house and tok aba along with his grandsons apologies to the people who were involved.
Everyone help cleaning the leafy mess while tok aba treated taufan's wounds.

After the cleaning , everyone went back inside to have a little snack and thorn happily thank every single one of them . But they still didn't learn or even planning to stop messing with solar potions . Well they are troublemaker trio of course.

Sorry for the wait of this chapter , I just got a fever but I'm fine now , I had to stay away from my phone and I also apologize for not involving amato from this one , I still need time to think of a good conflicts. So chapter done ... Hope you enjoy.

Note : I'm going to let the elementals go to school in the next chapters .

Because isn't school ......a-awesome 😁😅