Another Dinner.. A Familiar Person - Chapter 27

( 1 month time jump ! )

( Lorelai POV )

It's been 1 month since everything went down.

Let me tell you what's been going on..

Me and dad did talk it out..

They don't know about what I've been through- well except mom because she told me but what she saw isn't everything..

ALL of us are close

I don't really talk to Noel and Aurora as much as I used to but i do plan on visiting them very soon.

The girls have been getting spoiled more endlessly and everyone literally hoggs them.

Did I tell you I met my grandparents? Yeah- I'm always spending time with mom, grandma and the girls.. even times with grandpa. I met them on both mom and dads side- I get more genes from grandma on moms side.

Currently I'm getting ready for this business dinner that they have with some people from the Catalan mafia.

I know what your thinking.. where are the girls? Well they are with our grandparents.

Oh and Vanessa- you remember her right? We've gotten closer during the past month and I also got to see her parents again.

But you know what I found out? She stopped helping the fbi long ago and she only lured me out to see me- she's still an assassin and we've also had a few jobs together.

( Her Outift without the bag )

I did a light makeup and a high bun to finish off the look- perfect

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and they were all there.

" Finally! " Oliver said standing up which caught everyone's attention. I scoffed at his dramatics and kept walking.

" you clean up well " Emilio said and they agreed.

" thanks, you guys too " I said and we all left the house. I got in the suv with Oliver and Jace while the rest of them went into the other one.

On the way there we sang songs and that's pretty much it. It was only like a ten minute ride.

When we pulled up we quickly got out and so did everybody else. We walked in the restaurant towards a table where people already were and dad cleared his throat.

They stood up and turned around and started greeting themselves and I just looked around.

" this is my daughter lorelai " he said gaining my attention and I looked at them giving them a small smile and shook their hand.