Part 12

Y/n's POV

"Y/N!!!!" My Nana yelled as she opened the door.

"Hi Nana!" I said hugging her causing me to let go of Rafes hand. Not long after I heard the millions of foot steps coming from all places of the house.

"Omg Y/n!!!" I heard all of my little cousins yell.

I greeted them as we made our way slowly into the house.

"Wassup Cuzzo!!" My cousin yelled.

"Kylo!!!! Omg I haven't seen you in forever!!" I yelled excitedly as I handed Saylah to Rafe.

I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed tightly.

"God damn, the last time I saw you, it was the night I spent the night with Elena and you tried to sneak out to Angelinas and you made me sleep in your bed so you wouldn't get caught,,!" I laughed as he laughed with me.

"You had a baby that's crazy bro!" He looked over at Rafe and then back at me.

"So who is this?" He asked causing everyone to go silent. The attention was already on us but he had asked the question everyone had been wondering.

"Well, this is Rafe, and this is Saylah. Our daughter." I said.

"So are you like together or what..?" Kylo asked practically looking through Rafe.

I looked at him nodding, telling him to answer.

"We are dating." He stuttered.

I couldn't help but cringe slightly.

It was quiet for a long time, until my abuela came around the corner.

"Well you are just so handsome, I'm sure you take care of our girl. Welcome to the family hijo." She said hugging him without crushing Saylah.

"Yea man, welcome to the family." Kylo said causing everyone to start talking to us.

"So how are you just not gonna tell your favorite cousin you had a baby?" Kylo asked as we sat on the couch.

I had Saylah and Rafe was talking to my abuela.

"Well, it happened and I was ashamed. I didn't want really anyone to know. Well I did but after I told my mom and him I was scared to tell anyone." I said

"What do you mean?" He asked now tensing up.

"Rafe didn't take it well when I told him. He was scared and so was I. But we both had different was of showing it. I did it by busting my ass and he did it by saying things he knew would hurt me so I wouldn't come back." I said giving Saylah to Kylo.

"But, he came back. And as dumb and young brained as that sounds, I didn't want her to grow up like I did. Constantly wondering if my dad might show up one day, or wondering if I was wanted or loved. I didn't want either of them to go without having a relationship. I just want to be happy. And now I am." I said smiling over at Rafe.

I could tell he was struggling a little bit, so I asked Kylo to hold Saylah while I saved Rafe.

"Hey abuela, what are you guys doing?" I asked

"Oh I was just telling him that he needed to protect you at all costs." My abuela said looking at Rafe sharply.

"Ok well I'm gonna go introduce him to some other people." I said wrapping my arms around Rafe and his hand slithers around my waist.

She nodded sending us off, and I pulled him to my oldest cousin. This was who I was most nervous about.

"Hey Mija, how you been?" My cousin Louis asked giving me a hug.