𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 6࿐⋆practice doesn't make perfect⋆

❝And that's seven minutes of heaven

❝And that's seven minutes of heaven.❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

AN: happy birthday my darling lin050709
I hope you had a great day! I love you<3

On the day before Christmas, Y/N was greeted by a surprise visit from her uncle Remus Lupin. Ever since Y/N, Harry, and Rigel returned from Hogwarts, the little misfit of a family spent most of their time decorating the house for their first Christmas together (Rebekah had said that the last one didn't count because Rigel wasn't with them.)

They were all sitting in the kitchen, eating Breakfast that Harry and Rebekah cooked, catching up with each other's lives.

"What have you been up to lately?" Y/N asked Remus. "You barely come home."

"Oh, I've been underground," said Remus. "Almost literally. That's why I haven't been able to write, Y/N; sending letters to you would have been something of a giveaway."

"What do you mean?"

"I've been living among my fellows, my equals," said Remus. "Werewolves. Nearly all of them are on Voldemort's side. Dumbledore wanted a spy and here I was . . . ready-made."

He sounded a little bitter, and perhaps realized it, for he smiled more warmly as he went on, "I am not complaining; it is necessary work and who can do it better than I? However, it has been difficult gaining their trust. I bear the unmistakable signs of having tried to live among wizards, you see, whereas they have shunned normal society and live on the margins, stealing- and sometimes killing- to eat."

"Can I come with you?" said Y/N eagerly. "I'll help you gain their trust!"

Remus fixed her with a look. "What makes you think I'll say yes?"

"I am a werewolf too!"

"You are a Hybrid."

"A werewolf Hybrid," Y/N persisted. "Come to think of it, I can probably help them see that our side is the better side! You told me that I was like- a superior being in the werewolf community. And I am one of the closest friends of Harry, his girlfriend, I can totally convince them!"

"No," said Remus, Rebekah, and Sirius together.

"I am not sending you into a den full of werewolves that may or may not be working for Voldemort," said Rebekah.

Y/N puffed her cheeks.

"Just thought it'd be more interesting than Charms class. . ."

"How come they like Voldemort?" said Rigel. "The werewolves, I mean."

"They think that, under his rule, they will have a better life," said Remus. "And it is hard to argue with Greyback out there. . . ."

"Oh not him," Rebekah said grimly, frowning.