Chapter 13.5

Warning: Swearing and Rude Language

Unknown POV:

I growled out, looking at the pictures that surrounded me. 'How could she do this!? How could they do this!?' I thought, tugging at my roots as I continued to study the puny girl in the pictures next to my men. 

8 years. I spent 8 years of my life devoted to the seven men in front of me, and yet, they chose her. The slutty girl who just waltzed in and lifted her skirt for them. How could they stoop so low as to settle for here skanky-ass? She deserved to rot in hell, not be wrapped in their arms. I deserved that! I deserved to kiss them, touch them, love them...

I picked up my phone, looking through her social media to see all the disgusting photos of her with her equally disgusting family and friends. She ruined my life, in more ways than one. 'She stole my men, my life and even got me fired from my job. She deserves to die in the most painful way possible.' I wanted the bitch to suffer; to feel all the pain that I did. The minute they had walked into the restaurant with that whore, I could feel my blood boil. 

Flashback:

"Hey, Lola! guess what!?" My friend, Angelina squealed, jumping in her spot as we gave the Chefs the orders. "What, Angelina?" I asked, chuckling as she smiled like a child on Christmas. "Well, I overhead that BTS are coming for dinner here, and get this: with a girl!" She smiled, seemingly happy for them. 

My eyes grew wide, my heart stopping momentarily. "W-What?" I asked, tears blurring my vision. 'How could they do this? They were supposed to wait for me. We were supposed to be happy together, the eight of us.'  I gulped harshly, drowning out the voices and sounds around me as I got lost n deep thought.

'Namjoon was supposed to read me books as we cuddled up on the couch together. Taehyung would draw me. Jhope and I would dance together all day long. Jin and me cooking all the time was supposed to be a staple thing in the dorm. The same thing goes for Yoongi writing songs for me. Jungkook and I would have play fights all the time. Jimin was supposed to take me out and spoil me...They were supposed to be my soulmates'  thought, my heart aching at the thoughts of them doing those things with another woman. 

"And get this, they're her soulmates! I mean, how lucky is she!?" She smiled, going back to her work, leaving me with my thoughts. I gulped, anger seeping into my veins as I tied my apron roughly, getting ready for the night ahead of me. 'If this bitch want to play with fire, she'll get the burns of her life...' I smirked, preparing to make this the worst night of her miserable, worthless life. 

Flashback Over:

My phone rang, shaking me from my thoughts as I answered. I smiled at the caller I.D  before speaking."Hey, did you get the photos? " I asked, a smirk on my face as I heard the answer I was looking for. "Great, continue to gather information and evidence, and when the time is right, we'll get what we want." Ending the call, I poured a glass of blood-red wine, sipping it as I continued to look at the photos on my wall. "Game on, you filthy whore...Game on..." I smirked, sitting on my sofa as I let my plan get set into motion.

Hey guys!  hope you liked this chapter. It was mainly a filler but it also helps set up for a new character and some incoming ~drama~

Also, this s what I think Lola would look like: